Quincy Enunwa- Spinal Stenosis

10 hours ago, Philc1 said:

They both sucked horribly but I don’t know why there was a perception for several years here that Macagnan knew what he was doing

The most insane thing is, as one rumor sadder than the next dribble out about Maccagnan is that the f**kin guy had VIRTUALLY NO CONNECTIONS within the NFL, top guys, deal makers didn’t know who this guy was, he supposedly was incommunicado much of the time too, with his door locked with him inside his office, doing exactly what?  Who the f*ck knows?

More rumors are that the entire Front Office was rudderless with this guy supposedly in charge and could virtually never get a word with him.

How in the hell this guy passed multiple interviews to get one of only 32 jobs in the entire world is beyond a mystery.

I mean as stupid as the Johnsons are I just can’t see them hiring him. And they hired this dolt to be a GM....not for some Class D minor league baseball team in North Dakota, but GM of a NY team.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Alka said:

I agree with you 100%.  I am a big Mets fan as well as Jets fan, and David Wright had spinal stenosis.

As much as I loved David Wright, he soaked the Mets for years after being diagnosed with this condition.  He played like 25 games one year, then couldn't play the rest of the year.  Then he came back the following year for like 20 games, then he couldn't play again for the rest of the year after that.  

If the Jets keep Quincy, then they are stupider than the Mets, who are pretty stupid themselves. The Mets had to pay David Wright, since there was no cap relief, and David Wright was forever trying to recuperate, which means he was just taking the Mets money for nothing and making many millions of dollars in doing so.

Wright’s contract was insured. 

We are snake bit.  The only remaining idzik pick, Quincy, who we thought was a late round steal and solace for izik's failed picks, goes down too, We can never get that great game changing player despite having high draft picks all the time... we thought we may have it in Darnold, and he gets mono. And he is still playing lethargically as if he still has it. 

5 hours ago, Xtina said:

He plays recklessly just bearing down on people with no self regard. It was inevitable 

Plenty of players play that style and do it for years. We often sh*t on guys like Robby for not being physical enough so can’t really hold it against Enunwa for putting himself on the line.

4 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

The most insane thing is, as one rumor sadder than the next dribble out about Maccagnan is that the f**kin guy had VIRTUALLY NO CONNECTIONS within the NFL, top guys, deal makers didn’t know who this guy was, he supposedly was incommunicado much of the time too, with his door locked with him inside his office, doing exactly what?  Who the f*ck knows?

More rumors are that the entire Front Office was rudderless with this guy supposedly in charge and could virtually never get a word with him.

How in the hell this guy passed multiple interviews to get one of only 32 jobs in the entire world is beyond a mystery.

I mean as stupid as the Johnsons are I just can’t see them hiring him. And they hired this dolt to be a GM....not for some Class D minor league baseball team in North Dakota, but GM of a NY team.

but don't worry...the guy that hired him made a genius hire with a head coach who's known for...keeping to himself, not being a leader, not speaking to half of his coaching staff, ignoring some of his players...oh, sh*t, here we go again

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

but don't worry...the guy that hired him made a genius hire with a head coach who's known for...keeping to himself, not being a leader, not speaking to half of his coaching staff, ignoring some of his players...oh, sh*t, here we go again

You make some points that are definitely supported by some facts unfortunately.

This really is a team from Hell.  Once you realize that the average fan could do 10x a better job running the team than the people who actually do...and for a looooong time that’s the case, sometimes it makes you wonder why you are a fan at all.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Enunwa should have somewhere around $15M in the bank. Could you imagine? Set for life. Go enjoy it. 

that's $3m per TD for the Jets plus he has another $10m guaranteed - Thanks Mac

started 35 games, 119 receptions, 1617 yards and 5 TDs - fans loved him because he was a warrior and looked good compared to some of the worst WR corps to play the game but his "career" with the Jets should be over ASAP

5 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Rep for using the word dolt.