Rumor- Cowboys to Fire Entire Coaching Staff...

Welp

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Or Gregg Williams 

I hope we dont lose G williams...I think after this year is going to look mighty good to alot of team to take a shot and give him HC shot. I mean what he did for the browns - thne now what he did wiht Jets D. Its really impressive. he is a naturlly leader.

THE NY JETS of course will not offer him the HC shot because you know, we have the great Adam Gase bottom of the league coaching extraordinaire 

• Upvote 2

https://nesn.com/2019/12/nfl-rumors-cowboys-fire-entire-coaching-staff-after-disappointing-season/

NFL Rumors: Cowboys Fire Entire Coaching Staff After Disappointing Season by Dakota Randall on Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 1:46PM ... UPDATE (1:47 P.M. ET): Mike Leslie of WFAA-TV has offered additional context on his report that Dallas Cowboys fired their “entire” coaching staff. A member inside the Cowboys organization says that this is not the case yet. It may be the case soon, but it has not officially transpired. — Mike Leslie (@MikeLeslieWFAA) December 30, 2019

ORIGINAL STORY: The Dallas Cowboys apparently are undergoing major changes. Jerry Jones on Monday fired the Cowboys’ “entire” coaching staff, according to WFAA-TV’s Mike Leslie. Dallas finished the season 8-8 and missed the playoffs despite a 3-0 start to the campaign. Whether the Cowboys truly fired every member of their coaches staff remains unclear. However, if Leslie’s report is accurate, it’s probably fair to assume Jason Garrett’s tenure in Dallas is over. Here’sthe report: I’m told entire #Cowboys coaching staff has been fired. — Mike Leslie (@MikeLeslieWFAA) December 30, 2019 The Cowboys weren’t the only team hit hard by “Black Monday.” Head coaches Freddie Kitchens (Cleveland Browns) and Pat Shurmur (New York Giants) both were fired, while the Washington Redskins parted ways with general manager Bruce Allen.

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2019/12/nfl-rumors-cowboys-fire-entire-coaching-staff-after-disappointing-season/

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I hope we dont lose G williams...I think after this year is going to look mighty good to alot of team to take a shot and give him HC shot. I mean what he did for the browns - thne now what he did wiht Jets D. Its really impressive. he is a naturlly leader.

THE NY JETS of course will not offer him the HC shot because you know, we have the great Adam Gase bottom of the league coaching extraordinaire 

It would make my off season for Gregg to stay. Gives us one more year to make him the HC after firing Gase before we lose him for sure.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Giants will let him pick his staff, he’ll do well there.  

To be fair I think they are now ahead of the jets again. Rhule is a tremendous coach. 

Top 5 pick. QB in place. Tate, Slayton, Shepard and a great TE when healthy. To go with a generational RB. I could see them taking Thomas or Jeudy.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, LockeJET said:

To be fair I think they are now ahead of the jets again. Rhule is a tremendous coach. 

Top 5 pick. QB in place. Tate, Slayton, Shepard and a great TE when healthy. To go with a generational RB. I vould see them taking Thomas or Jeudy.

They have some nice pieces in place, need a ton of work on defense though.  

10 minutes ago, jgb said:

It would make my off season for Gregg to stay. Gives us one more year to make him the HC after firing Gase before we lose him for sure.

I like how the inevitable firing of Gase is comparable to developing ED in middle age. Its bound to happen on these boards lol.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Top 5 pick. QB in place. Tate, Slayton, Shepard and a great TE when healthy. To go with a generational RB. I could see them taking Thomas or Jeudy.

I think this Rhule stupid love fest is only because we passed on him. If we never interviewed him no one would see him a a shoe in winner.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TNJet said:

I like how the inevitable firing of Gase is comparable to developing ED in middle age. Its bound to happen on these boards lol.

We will fire Gase too late (as usual) and lose Williams next off season. If he doesn’t leave this off season, which is possible.

• Upvote 3