Jets Season Tickets

2020 Opponents are out! I'm a season ticket holder looking to sell my tickets for next year. You would have to buy the full season, with pre-season optional. Seats are Jets sideline corner end zone, section 106, Row 29, Seats 19 and 20. Cost is $125/ticket (face value), with parking pass included. Payment options are negotiable, but desired will be anywhere between 2-4 equal installments prior to pre-season kickoff. A contract will be drafted for both parties protection. If interested, please email hooppz11@aol.com to talk through any other questions. Thank you!

• Upvote 1

2020 Opponents are out! I'm a season ticket holder looking to sell my tickets for next year. You would have to buy the full season, with pre-season optional. Seats are Jets sideline corner end zone, section 106, Row 29, Seats 19 and 20. Cost is $125/ticket (face value), with parking pass included. Payment options are negotiable, but desired will be anywhere between 2-4 equal installments prior to pre-season kickoff. A contract will be drafted for both parties protection. If interested, please message me to talk through any other questions. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2019 at 4:38 PM, CFrak said:

2020 Opponents are out! I'm a season ticket holder looking to sell my tickets for next year. You would have to buy the full season, with pre-season optional. Seats are Jets sideline corner end zone, section 106, Row 29, Seats 19 and 20. Cost is $125/ticket (face value), with parking pass included. Payment options are negotiable, but desired will be anywhere between 2-4 equal installments prior to pre-season kickoff. A contract will be drafted for both parties protection. If interested, please message me to talk through any other questions. Thank you!

You are willing to sell them for $125 per game, including parking, without the preseason? That's a good deal.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/20/2021 at 12:06 PM, JETSY14 said:

Any word on the options

When I spoke to the Jets they were calling the season ticket holders to start billing again for this upcoming season. I was able to renew my seats with them. I assume they are being cautious beyond that as they wait for word on what will be allowed capacity wise.

I received my invoice today. I think it was irresponsible of them for sending them out without explaining to us the capacity of the season and the protocols of this upcoming season. Why fork over hard earned money for a non enjoyable season if we are subjected to not sitting in our seats social distancing and wearing a mask for hours on end. I think this season will be a wash again. 

14 hours ago, BobbyBotsods said:

I received my invoice today. I think it was irresponsible of them for sending them out without explaining to us the capacity of the season and the protocols of this upcoming season. Why fork over hard earned money for a non enjoyable season if we are subjected to not sitting in our seats social distancing and wearing a mask for hours on end. I think this season will be a wash again. 

They didn't call you first?

What kind is seats do you have? PSL, Club, Upper etc?

22 hours ago, Maxman said:

They didn't call you first?

What kind is seats do you have? PSL, Club, Upper etc?

Just now, BobbyBotsods said:

1 hour ago, BobbyBotsods said:

Yeah I thought they were calling everyone, they definitely should have done that. I wonder if they cut stuff and it is just taking longer but I am not sure.

I spoke with the Jets today after leaving a voicemail and they believe it will be a full stadium this season. The way how slow things are moving I don’t believe it. Even if there is say 20-30k fans allowed in who would want to wear a mask and get covid tested for every game. The covid tests aren’t cheap.

7 hours ago, BobbyBotsods said:

I spoke with the Jets today after leaving a voicemail and they believe it will be a full stadium this season. The way how slow things are moving I don’t believe it. Even if there is say 20-30k fans allowed in who would want to wear a mask and get covid tested for every game. The covid tests aren’t cheap.

Covid tests for fans won't be required. I don't think they did that for the teams that had fans this year.

Vaccinations for everyone (that wants it) by the end of May is the current word. So I think it would be 50 - 75% capacity absolute worst case scenario.

On 3/2/2021 at 3:56 PM, BobbyBotsods said:

COVID tests are free

https://nypost.com/2021/02/27/knicks-fans-dropping-hundreds-on-last-minute-covid-tests-before-games/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=message_app

Apparently getting a test before a Knicks game has been a challenge for some.  I had a friend who went to a Thursday game.  He got tested Monday and got his results back on Thursday so cutting it close.  

From what I understand the Devils won’t require it so I’m assuming the Jets won’t either.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, JETSY14 said:

Free if you don't need the results right away and can wait a couple days. If you need the test right away your most likely paying.

Lol the rapid results test is not accurate at all. You’re saying you’re being charged for an inaccurate test? The rapid result is free too, but they’re being offered less and less because of false negatives test results, which are dangerous.

9 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

https://nypost.com/2021/02/27/knicks-fans-dropping-hundreds-on-last-minute-covid-tests-before-games/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=message_app

Apparently getting a test before a Knicks game has been a challenge for some.  I had a friend who went to a Thursday game.  He got tested Monday and got his results back on Thursday so cutting it close.  

From what I understand the Devils won’t require it so I’m assuming the Jets won’t either.  

https://nypost.com/2021/03/02/new-yorkers-must-flash-covid-19-passport-to-enter-venues-under-new-program/

this is crazy. I guess no yankee games for me.

4 hours ago, BP said:

Lol the rapid results test is not accurate at all. You’re saying you’re being charged for an inaccurate test? The rapid result is free too, but they’re being offered less and less because of false negatives test results, which are dangerous.

If you get tickets up to 2 or 3 days prior to the game, your only choice is a rapid.

Not all cases rapid are free.  I know a person that needed a rapid and went to a medical facility. They told him that they were not giving any more rapids because they gave out their  allotted amount of rapid tests for the day.  He was forced to go to a pharmacy or CVS that adminstered the test for I believe 125.

7 hours ago, JETSY14 said:

If you get tickets up to 2 or 3 days prior to the game, your only choice is a rapid.

Not all cases rapid are free.  I know a person that needed a rapid and went to a medical facility. They told him that they were not giving any more rapids because they gave out their  allotted amount of rapid tests for the day.  He was forced to go to a pharmacy or CVS that adminstered the test for I believe 125.

Wow, that’s crazy. FYI by me the rapid test results come back almost immediately but are not accurate. The really accurate one is a two day turn around here. Where do you live?

On 3/5/2021 at 5:39 PM, BP said:

Wow, that’s crazy. FYI by me the rapid test results come back almost immediately but are not accurate. The really accurate one is a two day turn around here. Where do you live?

Nj. I got  the non rapid results back in a day and a half but people in the 5 boros it can take several days. I know atleast 2 people from work that had to wait in a line over an hour.  This was a couple months ago when we were at the height. I'm sure it  has got better with everyone scrambling to get the vaccines and the apex over.

21 hours ago, JETSY14 said:

Nj. I got  the non rapid results back in a day and a half but people in the 5 boros it can take several days. I know atleast 2 people from work that had to wait in a line over an hour.  This was a couple months ago when we were at the height. I'm sure it  has got better with everyone scrambling to get the vaccines and the apex over.

I got mine done in the middle of October last year right before the increase in cases. And there were no lines, but a month later it was insane. Maybe during the rise in cases they started charging for it but that’s still crazy.

On 3/5/2021 at 5:34 AM, BP said:

I got a free testing site an hour away from me but the hours are from 8-2 Monday-Thursday appointment only. Hence I would have to miss a day of work before ever home game not feasible or convenient for me

• 3 weeks later...

They don’t send bills anymore you have to log onto your account 

On 10/20/2020 at 6:01 PM, jetscanes331 said:

I'd still be going. But I've developed a habit over the past few years of being too drunk by the time the game started to care about how bad they are.

On 3/29/2021 at 7:58 PM, JETSY14 said:

I guess they are waiting on higher capacity in the stadium before sending out bills.  If they don't have more than 50 percent they can't let everyone renew.  The devils just announced in April they can from 15 to 20 percent. 

On 3/28/2021 at 1:24 PM, RSJ said:

I havent heard from the Jets at all but I guess my payment is coming out in April as usual. I think I will call them thus week

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app