Sign in to follow this  
CFrak

Jets Season Tickets

2020 Opponents are out! I'm a season ticket holder looking to sell my tickets for next year. You would have to buy the full season, with pre-season optional. Seats are Jets sideline corner end zone, section 106, Row 29, Seats 19 and 20. Cost is $125/ticket (face value), with parking pass included. Payment options are negotiable, but desired will be anywhere between 2-4 equal installments prior to pre-season kickoff. A contract will be drafted for both parties protection. If interested, please email hooppz11@aol.com to talk through any other questions. Thank you!

2020 Opponents are out! I'm a season ticket holder looking to sell my tickets for next year. You would have to buy the full season, with pre-season optional. Seats are Jets sideline corner end zone, section 106, Row 29, Seats 19 and 20. Cost is $125/ticket (face value), with parking pass included. Payment options are negotiable, but desired will be anywhere between 2-4 equal installments prior to pre-season kickoff. A contract will be drafted for both parties protection. If interested, please message me to talk through any other questions. Thank you!