Play some damn mafia now

35 pages simple and concise it was an ok game I think I had a weird mechanic though iirc or maybe that was a DM game I';m thinking of idk something with snow I think maybe or maybe thjat was someone elses game I'm thinking of I can't really remember

And I had a LOT of really good games on DM not that it matters to anyone here I guess but there were some really good games and solid themes with great roles and mechanics I wish I had ran a lot of those here tbh because **** a lot of thos giuys you know?

15 hours ago, Leelou said:

If you guys don’t mind starting tonight and don’t mind an absent mod until someone dies and I get a co mod I could start your game

4 hours ago, Leelou said:

Didn’t hear from you guys. I might have time to start a game on Saturday. 

I would play.

8 hours ago, Nolder said:

IKR these guys keep saying they want a game and then ghosting.

Newsflash ya'll: ya'll gotta stick around if you want to get a game going lol

Its not "ghosting".   At least 9 people signed up already.  We just need Role PM's and the game will get going. 

People aren't really going to participate in a several weeks-long signup thread if they don't think the game is happening.  Only way they'll know if a game is happening or not is if they get that PM.  

That, or tag them here to get their attention.  

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Its not "ghosting".   At least 9 people signed up already.  We just need Role PM's and the game will get going. 

People aren't really going to participate in a several weeks-long signup thread if they don't think the game is happening.  Only way they'll know if a game is happening or not is if they get that PM.  

That, or tag them here to get their attention.  

I'll play if 80 plays.  Please give me a gun.

• Sympathy 1