Maxman

On The Road With Greenbean

Each week I will post the new video in this thread. Please watch them, subscribe and give feedback. We want to know what you think and definitely request any topics you want to discuss.

• Upvote 1

On 12/31/2019 at 12:25 AM, Maxman said:

Our very own @GREENBEAN is doing a YouTube show for us. On the road with Greenbean, he travels around and talks about the latest Jets topics. If you have something you want him to discuss, mention it here.

Please subscribe to us if you can:  https://youtube.com/jetnation

I love these videos @GREENBEAN

These have been the best enhancement to this great forum in a long time.  Thank you.  And thank you too @Maxman

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Dcat said:

I love these videos @GREENBEAN

These have been the best enhancement to this great forum in a long time.  Thank you.  And thank you too @Maxman

Thanks buddy. I appreciatre that. We will get better too. I'm still tinkering with new equipment and all that. In a few months it will look a little better.... I hope. :)  

I'm just happy to contribute to our beloved JN! 

• Upvote 1

Greenbean is back with the pre draft wish list!

Top 5 Wish List Items, pre-draft version. No spoilers, you have to watch the video to see more but here are the positions in order of importance.

1. Offensive Line
2. Offensive Line
3. Offensive Line
4. Sign Robby Anderson (alright, maybe one spoiler)
5. Cornerback

• Upvote 3

Awesome. I like that plan—I especially like that there aren’t really any big names. I’ve been thinking about Robby Anderson and then I thought back to losing Laveranues Coles, and what that did to that offense. Cotchery after him. Then I think about Braylon Edwards and the mistake we made letting him go and how that all worked out. Are there any home grown guys that we paid at WR that didn’t work out? Why don’t we ever try to keep these guys? I think we should sign Robby. JD needs to get creative with these contracts— it will be a good first judgement of what he can do. 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Drums said:

Awesome. I like that plan—I especially like that there aren’t really any big names. I’ve been thinking about Robby Anderson and then I thought back to losing Laveranues Coles, and what that did to that offense. Cotchery after him. Then I think about Braylon Edwards and the mistake we made letting him go and how that all worked out. Are there any home grown guys that we paid at WR that didn’t work out? Why don’t we ever try to keep these guys? I think we should sign Robby. JD needs to get creative with these contracts— it will be a good first judgement of what he can do. 

Well said man. We finally have a few guys that are worth retaining and there is a chorus to let them walk. For what?  A fairy tale comp 3rd?  

Robbie, Jenkins, Adams and Maye all need to be retained. let's get some friggin continuity around here dammit!   hahaha 

• Upvote 2

Greenbean is back on the road again, this week recording from West Virginia. The talk is usually about how the Jets front office will ruin the offseason. This year there is good news. Finally some good news and Greenbean gives a few reasons why we should have a little more faith. That faith is because of Joe Douglas! In Joe Douglas we trust.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to another episode of On The Road With Greenbean. This week our host is in Florida and this is the first stranger on the street edition.

Greenbean talks to Jets super fan Katie about what it is like being a Jets fan in Miami Dolphin Country. Katie gives her take on the Jets and she thinks things are looking up as long as Joe Douglas can improve the offensive line. The butt fumble days are behind us, Le'Veon Bell gives us something rally around and Jamal Adams ... don't trade him.

As far as the most popular topic goes, Adam Gase, Katie gives her thoughts. Thanks Katie and Go Jets!

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Welcome to another episode of On The Road With Greenbean. This week our host is in Florida and this is the first stranger on the street edition.

Greenbean talks to Jets super fan Katie about what it is like being a Jets fan in Miami Dolphin Country. Katie gives her take on the Jets and she thinks things are looking up as long as Joe Douglas can improve the offensive line. The butt fumble days are behind us, Le'Veon Bell gives us something rally around and Jamal Adams ... don't trade him.

As far as the most popular topic goes, Adam Gase, Katie gives her thoughts. Thanks Katie and Go Jets!

Just here for the comments...

Katie needs to join the forum.  

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Katie needs to join the forum.  

I told her.

She’s actually a regular listener to the JN podcast so she’s almost here. We’ll see

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

Yup, best one yet — and I was in one!

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

I told her.

She’s actually a regular listener to the JN podcast so she’s almost here. We’ll see

As long as she stays away from certain BMW's, she'll be fine. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Player Profile:  Vyncint Smith

• Upvote 3

stick with Greenbean @GREENBEAN . The beard can always be shaven but the Green in a Jets fan can not.   (Plus beardbean is kind of stupid.  Think about it.)

Nice mock.  Love the love for the OL.  So you had them drafting those 2 WRs and keeping Anderson?  Interesting.    

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

stick with Greenbean [mention=9819]GREENBEAN[/mention] . The beard can always be shaven but the Green in a Jets fan can not.   (Plus beardbean is kind of stupid.  Think about it.)
Nice mock.  Love the love for the OL.  So you had them drafting those 2 WRs and keeping Anderson?  Interesting.    

Haha. Beardbean. Wtf???

The thing I would do if I was the GM is I’d commit to fixing what I could in a year that has so much of what we need.
I like Anderson and think he is still ascending. If playing on a team where the QB has actual time, Anderson is going to blow the top off of the D or require that the safety doubles him. That is going to be pretty valuable to whoever really ends up with him. Cuz we won’t

But having Anderson with Pittman and Crowder with Peoples-Jones, V. Smith and berrios grooming behind them, we’d actually have some legit starters with different skill sets. Then a young stable of guys developing that can add impact situationally.

My thinking is no matter what we do we have to sign someone in FA at WR. Whether that’s Anderson it not remains to be seen.

• Upvote 1