On The Road With Greenbean

Maxman

On 12/31/2019 at 12:25 AM, Maxman said:

Our very own @GREENBEAN is doing a YouTube show for us. On the road with Greenbean, he travels around and talks about the latest Jets topics. If you have something you want him to discuss, mention it here.

Please subscribe to us if you can:  https://youtube.com/jetnation

I love these videos @GREENBEAN

These have been the best enhancement to this great forum in a long time.  Thank you.  And thank you too @Maxman

• Upvote 4

Katie needs to join the forum.  

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

I told her.

She’s actually a regular listener to the JN podcast so she’s almost here. We’ll see

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

As long as she stays away from certain BMW's, she'll be fine. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

stick with Greenbean @GREENBEAN . The beard can always be shaven but the Green in a Jets fan can not.   (Plus beardbean is kind of stupid.  Think about it.)

Nice mock.  Love the love for the OL.  So you had them drafting those 2 WRs and keeping Anderson?  Interesting.    

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

oops wrong thread.  delete

Nice mock @GREENBEAN

Not sure on Kindley fitting ZBS but sure, he's a fireplug out there.  Tony the Wiz write upon him calls him slow.   I've seen Jackson going 6, 7 or undrafted in many mocks out there.  He's not a steal in 6.   Yes to Alex Taylor!

• Upvote 1

On 4/13/2020 at 11:02 AM, GREENBEAN said:

but it's much harder to get our priorities taken care of when we begin with WR.  Try it. Let me know what happens for you.  

I admit that this is true.  But not if you package the next two picks to move up if you can to 1st round OT category perhaps enough to get Jones, a falling Becton (highly possible), Austin Jackson or Cleveland   It works.  And you have a pair of day 1 starters.  Give me that any.  One less pick unless you trade back at some point, but then you are no longer dealing with premium players.  I'd rather have the top tier WR, and you know how I think he and Sam would be a perfect match, and see what magic you can work with your picks.  How often do we get that kind of opportunity?  Never man, never.  We have it now and it seems like nobody sees it.  Y'all pick hungry for mediocrity. Has not done us wel thru the years. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I like it:

"Snippets With Beans"

Getting frank with Bean.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

this is an excellent vid @GREENBEAN  Well thought and presented.  I'm in the wait and see mode myself.  thanks.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Yep. Sounds about right. My wife's favorite moments are when I make an A$$ out of myself. :) 

That's one happy gal!

:P