Maxman

On The Road With Greenbean

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

I like that part as well. I would have been like here is what I feel and then 436 words followed. Beans was like, "meh". Heard that and thought, that sums it up perfectly.

Would have been funny if that was the whole video.

3 seconds long.

2 second graphic: Jets Sign Frank Gore

Cut to Beans for 1 second: Meh.

LOL!!!

hahaha   Oh man.   You should have called me with that idea.  We could have done that at some point for someone. Like A Doctson signing or the equivalent.  That would be friggin hilarious!!! 

Quick, delete this part of the the thread and send a non disclosure to @Jet Nut and @Dcat

Then we can do that for the next scrub the Jets sign. You know it's coming. :) 

I think we should TOTALLY do that 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

hahaha   Oh man.   You should have called me with that idea.  We could have done that at some point for someone. Like A Doctson signing or the equivalent.  That would be friggin hilarious!!! 

Quick, delete this part of the the thread and send a non disclosure to @Jet Nut and @Dcat

Then we can do that for the next scrub the Jets sign. You know it's coming. :) 

I think we should TOTALLY do that 

Well we both know they will have another meh signing in the future!

• Haha 1

hahahhahaha 6-1 with the loss being the Cards ... too funny dude!!!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

this is an excellent vid @GREENBEAN  Well thought and presented.  I'm in the wait and see mode myself.  thanks.

• Upvote 2

On 6/3/2020 at 8:30 AM, Dcat said:

this is an excellent vid @GREENBEAN  Well thought and presented.  I'm in the wait and see mode myself.  thanks.

Well just wait and see when I throw out the Case for Dowell Loggains next!  hahaha

I'm serious.  :) 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Well just wait and see when I throw out the Case for Dowell Loggains next!  hahaha

STOP SMOKING THAT SWAMP WHACKY WEED. On man the YouTube comments this week, oh my.

• Haha 1

On 6/5/2020 at 6:47 PM, GREENBEAN said:

I read an article which mentioned that while quarantining in middle earth he has been practicing playing corn hole and he's at that age where he should make a big leap forward with the challenge flag toss. Gotta be patient but if he doesn't make that leap you could start with the bust talk.

• Upvote 2

if you love America and the flag do what i am going to do I am not renewing my season tickets the NFL has become a anti American organization beholden to criminals and thugs

13 hours ago, jets li fan said:

if you love America and the flag do what i am going to do I am not renewing my season tickets the NFL has become a anti American organization beholden to criminals and thugs

sounds good. 

• Haha 1

Wait a minute, Bills mafia is predicting a 32-21 victory at home against the Jets? 

We’ve got Bless Austin, Pierre Desir and Brian Poole covering Diggs, Beasley and Brown. Hmmm. She might be right. Hate to say it. I hope we get Logan Ryan in here. 

4 hours ago, Prez33 said:

Wait a minute, Bills mafia is predicting a 32-21 victory at home against the Jets? 

We’ve got Bless Austin, Pierre Desir and Brian Poole covering Diggs, Beasley and Brown. Hmmm. She might be right. Hate to say it. I hope we get Logan Ryan in here. 

Upon further examination I think she may have said 30 to 21. I misheard it.  Who the hell scores 32 its anyway?  lol 

Either way I think the Jets open with a win. The Bills are classic chokers and they showed that the choking spirit is alive and well in the playoff loss in 2019.  Josh Allen had like 4 turnovers against the Jets week one last year and I think we see more of that. The only difference is that Sam won't have mono and he'll have an actual NFL OL in front of him this time around. Oh.. and Denzel Mims. 

Jets 35

Bills 17

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Upon further examination I think she may have said 30 to 21. I misheard it.  Who the hell scores 32 its anyway?  lol 

Either way I think the Jets open with a win. The Bills are classic chokers and they showed that the choking spirit is alive and well in the playoff loss in 2019.  Josh Allen had like 4 turnovers against the Jets week one last year and I think we see more of that. The only difference is that Sam won't have mono and he'll have an actual NFL OL in front of him this time around. Oh.. and Denzel Mims. 

Jets 35

Bills 17

Love your optimism. I feel better. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/31/2019 at 12:25 AM, Maxman said:

Our very own @GREENBEAN is doing a YouTube show for us. On the road with Greenbean, he travels around and talks about the latest Jets topics. If you have something you want him to discuss, mention it here.

Please subscribe to us if you can:  https://youtube.com/jetnation

Hey brother did we just sign RyanLogan to a one year deal? I think I just saw something on empire media sports

4 minutes ago, Lil O said:

Hey brother did we just sign RyanLogan to a one year deal? I think I just saw something on empire media sports

Never mind I just realized I was looking at an article from May 12… Not June 12… Damn. It looks like we signed him to a one-year private deal.

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2020 at 8:42 PM, Lil O said:

On 6/12/2020 at 8:48 PM, Lil O said:

Never mind I just realized I was looking at an article from May 12… Not June 12… Damn. It looks like we signed him to a one-year private deal.

haha. I do that all the time. 

8 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

haha. I do that all the time. 

I got Sooooo excited when I saw the headline I screamed “Yessssss!”  30 seconds later I realized it was an old article from May 12.  I totally made my wife’s WEEK!  She laughed for days!

16 hours ago, Lil O said:

I got Sooooo excited when I saw the headline I screamed “Yessssss!”  30 seconds later I realized it was an old article from May 12.  I totally made my wife’s WEEK!  She laughed for days!

Yep. Sounds about right. My wife's favorite moments are when I make an A$$ out of myself. :) 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Yep. Sounds about right. My wife's favorite moments are when I make an A$$ out of myself. :) 

That's one happy gal!

:P

Check out this Jamal Adams video from April...

On 6/9/2020 at 7:50 PM, Prez33 said:

I predict an 11-11 tie.