TNJet

Off Topic Car Question

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Please.  The interior of the E30 was chintzy as can be, I've owned Honda's of the period that were more upscale.  The E93 was terrible, plastic-city, I agree.  But the new models are quite luxe.

SAR I

I had a 2002 C36 AMG that was as fun a car I’ve owned. Except if it was sleeting out and I had to go up an off ramp. Then it was terrifying. 

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

south_bay_bmw-torrance-lease-19_330i-mob

No, but most would have a car whose trade in value would be at least the $3,000 needed to get onto a perpetual lease cycle instead of buying and selling.  If you find the right dealer at the right time of the month with a car on the lot, you can drive off for $1,500.

SAR I

So leasing a BMW is a lot like menses? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Very cool car.  Yes, not designed for winter.  I have an M-Sport, not even close to the performance of the M obviously, but it has rear wheel drive and definitely winter tires on it.  Handles quite well, but not crazy gobs of wheel-spinning power.

SAR I

I ran Perrelli P0’s on it and on a +75 degree day it held the asphalt like it was made of bacon. But I had to control a slide backwards down a couple slippery on ramps a few times. Twice had to park it and have Mrs Crusher pick me up.  But on hot Virginia summer  day on the Blue Ridge Parkway? Couldn’t beat it. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company