Our future star receiver will play today

Yes I believe Jeudy will be available and if he is we MUST pick him. Watch him today. By the way if you are wondering how we get him at 11 it all comes down to the cardinals for me. Will they take the oline man or not. If they pass we got him. I truly believe 3 qbs are going in the first 10 and redskins won’t pass on chase young nor will lions pass on Brown unless they trade out.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

6 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Yes I believe Jeudy will be available and if he is we MUST pick him. Watch him today. By the way if you are wondering how we get him at 11 it all comes down to the cardinals for me. Will they take the oline man or not. If they pass we got him. I truly believe 3 qbs are going in the first 10 and redskins won’t pass on chase young nor will lions pass on Brown unless they trade out.

Again, since a true number 1 WR is needed we can take that in 1st round and of the 2nd, 2 3rds, and 4th rounder we can take at least 2 Olineman.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

BULLSCHTEIN. The Jets will be taking an OL at 11.

I doubt Jeudy is there by the time the Jets pick this guy is to good to fall that far. I see the Giants taking him. Lamb could still be there at #11. At that point think the Jets go OT even if Jeudy is there could see a team try to either trade in front of the Jets or the Jets trading back. Just no way an elite talent will get down that far all you have to do is look at Julio Jones who Jeudy is compared to and Atlanta traded up for him.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nyjets1969 said:

I doubt Jeudy is there by the time the Jets pick this guy is to good to fall that far. I see the Giants taking him. Lamb could still be there at #11. At that point think the Jets go OT even if Jeudy is there could see a team try to either trade in front of the Jets or the Jets trading back. Just no way an elite talent will get down that far all you have to do is look at Julio Jones who Jeudy is compared to and Atlanta traded up for him.

I can see giants taking jonah. They need help on the line as well 

1 hour ago, southtown24th said:

OL OL AND MORE OL

Joe Douglas ain't about to draft a WR there.  Get a clue.

While OL is an issue, if you have a young QB, you need a better #1 WR than Jamison Crowder.

This is a multi-year fix. I don't think Jeudy(or Lamb for that matter) will be available at 11, but if they are you definitely have to think about picking them.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Listen if all the o lineman are gone (Thomas, Wirfs, Wills) then what are we gonna do? Take the 4th best offensive lineman? Or take Lamb or Jeudy

A team in need of talent like the Jets should be drafting BPA anyway. If JD thinks Jeudy and or Lamb are better than Thomas, than I want them taking the receiver. 

40 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

While OL is an issue, if you have a young QB, you need a better #1 WR than Jamison Crowder.

This is a multi-year fix. I don't think Jeudy(or Lamb for that matter) will be available at 11, but if they are you definitely have to think about picking them.

Especially if we aren’t signing Robbie 

3 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Can already tell you’re overvaluing Jeudy - and this business of the cardinals taking a WR (I see it a lot) is hogwash. They doubled down last year and have lots of talent. They need DBs and beef up front. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Can already tell you’re overvaluing Jeudy - and this business of the cardinals taking a WR (I see it a lot) is hogwash. They doubled down last year and have lots of talent. They need DBs and beef up front. 

Jeudy will be a replacement for Fitzgerald when he decides to retire. 

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Jeudy will be a replacement for Fitzgerald when he decides to retire. 

They have Kirk, drafted Isabella and Butler last year. so no. I don’t buy it. 

is it possible? Sure anything’s possible. But WR play was not the reason ARZ was losing games last year. 

3 hours ago, southtown24th said:

OL OL AND MORE OL

Joe Douglas ain't about to draft a WR there.  Get a clue.

JD has to set himself up in free agency to allow himself to take the best prospect that fills a need at #11. If that’s a WR or EDGE, so be it. 

You come back and take OL in the second, and again with one of your thirds. 

Team has lots of holes. Can’t pass on superior prospects at other positions of need. That’s not how you build the best roster. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

8 minutes ago, slats said:

JD has to set himself up in free agency to allow himself to take the best prospect that fills a need at #11. If that’s a WR or EDGE, so be it. 

You come back and take OL in the second, and again with one of your thirds. 

Team has lots of holes. Can’t pass on superior prospects at other positions of need. That’s not how you build the best roster. 

Agree.  You first have to see where the FA market is set for a true #1WR (Cooper) and a guy like Anderson before you can even contemplate how JD sets his draft board.  If people are shelling out Julio Jones money ($22 mill) or more for Cooper it affects things.

I am hoping Cleveland and/or Arizona signs a LT in FA (Cleveland was linked to Trent Williams) so that one slips down to Jets at 11.   Lots of quality WRs in this draft.  Only about 3 Tackles before it slips to another level.   Not sure Cleveland will go Trent Williams now that Dorsey is out though.

3 hours ago, SR24 said:

OL or WR round 1 whichever is less of a reach 

This!

There will be 2-3 WRs and 2-3 OLinemen who are worthy of Top 15 picks.  The Jets may have to reach a tiny bit (ex. taking a guy at 11 who is more likely a #15 or 16 type player) but I'm fine with that.  BPA amongst WR/OL has to be the plan, otherwise trade back about 5 or 6 spots and get a 2nd round pick.

9 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

I can see giants taking jonah. They need help on the line as well 

Someone will trade up to get him cant see Jeudy falling to the Jets just to good of a player to fall that far if he does think Douglas trades out of the spot. I would take Jeudy if he falls  and draft OL the rest of the draft. Very deep draft for OL a player like Jeudy is rare only handful of WRs of that calibur in NFL.