Tannehill... Highest Rated Starting QB in 2019

jetsons

On 1/3/2020 at 11:32 PM, greenwichjetfan said:

You.Think.Gase.Is.Responsible.For.6.Wins.

BMW leasers are poor. And stupid.

Jets went 7-9 for the same reason the pats made the playoffs

Easy schedule 

Gase would have won 4 games total any other season 

• Haha 1

after watching part of the titans-patsie gae it's plenty clear tannenhill is benefitting greatly by the run game.  note how they didn't let him throw a pass in the last 5 minutes and the run/pass ratio was skewed towards the run game.  frankly i'm a little surprised since the score was so close and the titans really could've used another first down through the stretch.

Chad's an easy target.  I remember the 2006 season.  He could barely make any throws outside the hash marks and still made it work.  Before his injury put him in a dome and he's Drew Brees.  

Oh my god are you kidding. Can you please read what you just said and punch yourself in the face! So pre injury Chad in a dome = best QB in history. I mean, seriously punch yourself again in the nuts too.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

If you don't like Gase fine, but to lie and say Tannehill looked good 
last night is ridiculous.  He was 8/15 for 72 yards with a TD and an
INT, that's not good.  If your criteria for a QB playing well is him
handing off to RB's 40+ times a game, then yes Tannehill was good

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

throws for 72 yards.

Guess Gase was right.

The Fraud turned a promising young QB averaging 26 TD 4,000 yards for  a few years into a backup losing his starting job and the team.  Now under a real OC he became the highest pass rating in the league.  

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Oh my god are you kidding. Can you please read what you just said and punch yourself in the face! So pre injury Chad in a dome = best QB in history. I mean, seriously punch yourself again in the nuts too.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Drew Brees didn't make the all 100 best 10 list.  Best QB in history?  Not on anyone's top 10 list.  Chad was a terrific QB and yes if healthy in a dome would have put up staggering numbers.  

On 1/5/2020 at 10:50 AM, DRJETS said:

The Fraud turned a promising young QB averaging 26 TD 4,000 yards for  a few years into a backup losing his starting job and the team.  Now under a real OC he became the highest pass rating in the league.  

The titans game plan was to run heavy because the pats soft D couldn’t contain Henry

not really sure how that vindicates Gase but ok

9 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

The titans game plan was to run heavy because the pats soft D couldn’t contain Henry

not really sure how that vindicates Gase but ok

Tannehill looked like sh*t last week. The one year Tannehill was healthy Gase got to the playoffs.  BTW, with a RB like Henry, any QB would look good.  

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Tannehill has 15 completions for 146 yards in 7 quarters in the playoffs. That’s 2 completions for 20:yards a quarter. I’d say there are other reasons Tennesee is winning besides the QB.. 

So why couldn’t Mariota do this

1 minute ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Tannehill has 15 completions for 146 yards in 7 quarters in the playoffs. That’s 2 completions for 20:yards a quarter. I’d say there are other reasons Tennesee is winning besides the QB.. 

The #1 reason is that adam gase is not the titans coach 

• 8 months later...
On 1/2/2020 at 2:45 AM, nico002 said:

Would anyone take Tannehill as their QB? I sure as hell wouldn’t.

Today's nico bump is sponsored by Broken Calculator. Unlike broken clock, Broken Calculator is never right. At fine retailers near you.

image.png.726cd00ec64c0238bfc17ceb3f607139.png