2019 WILD CARD ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Darnold would have won that coin toss.

I'm pretty sure their priorities are 1.  How do they make the most money. 2.  How do they make the most money. 3.  How do they make the most money. ... 475.  How do they make the most mon

Posted Images

DeShaun Watson has showed some late toughness and has fought Houston back into this game. Josh Allen has been asked to throw very little in the 2nd half. Needed him to connect there on the 3rd down because truthfully I think one more touchdown seals it. Texans Offense just hasn't been there enough.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

DeShaun Watson has showed some late toughness and has fought Houston back into this game. Josh Allen has been asked to throw very little in the 2nd half. Needed him to connect there on the 3rd down because truthfully I think one more touchdown seals it. Texans Offense just hasn't been there enough.

Watt hit his arm

2 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

I have to say.  Allen has impressed me this game.  If Miami picks a decent QB then we have a good little collection of teams to go against the cheaters.

Rumors in NE are Brady to Dolphins. 

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

All of these teams get a pass rush with 4 guys.  We draft Dline for a decade and none of them could rush the passer (Except for Mo Wilk when he felt like it.)

Typical Jets draft day, most fan expected Allen and they went with Dline, the only position with surplus.

• Upvote 1