2019 WILD CARD ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nope, not wrong of you.  I can go either way.  I'm a big fan of Bills GM and UNCW grad Brandon Beane, and am happy for all the success he's had there.  But I also love Deshaun Watson.  

Yep.... The Bills are an example of a team that does the little things better than average.  A good coach and GM are more important than players.  our owner will throw the bank at Revis, Fitzpatrick etc and draft for crap. 

Edited by southparkcpa
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

but he sucks....    ask the experts on this board.  

He's better than I thought he'd be as a thrower.  But he will never be effective against playoff-caliber defenses.  Luckily for Allen, the Texans are meh on defense.  

You can't complete just a hair over 50 % of your throws and take your team very far, no matter how good of a runner you are.  And if he ever suffers an injury and is forced to run less, he's screwed.  

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Half of the AFC East is playing today in playoff games.....but not the Jets of course.  We simply MUST get back to the playoffs.

and the Dolphins are the  reason Pats are playing this week without a bye. We certainly aren’t pulling our weight. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's better than I thought he'd be as a thrower.  But he will never be effective against playoff-caliber defenses. 

You can't complete just a hair over 50 % of your throws and take your team very far, no matter how good of a runner you are.  And if he ever suffers an injury and is forced to run less, he's screwed.  

fair.... I don’t expect to see the Bills in the SB. BUT 4 years ago we and the Bills were in similar positions.