2019 WILD CARD ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

18 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Good game. Allen played well for the most part, Watson just made more plays when they needed it most. 

Watson continues to bail that team out over and over all by himself. O’Brien should be counting his blessings  

If Allen plays well they win by 2 scores.

• Upvote 1

Geez. THIS is the improved Tannehill we’ve been talking about? 

He dropped back in a clean pocket with perfect protection and just threw a ball down the middle for a TD.

Any chance that we could trade Jamal Adams and two other of our best players and simply get the entire Tennessee offensive line???

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

I agree. It looked like a blowout but ended up being kinda epic.

Heres the real silver lining. The bills were up 16-0 just like we were against them week 1. They just got to watch a team come back abd best them with that lead just like we did.
Screw buffalo!!! Go home! emoji3.pngemoji3.pngemoji3.png

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Omg!!!! I was saying the same thing to my son the entire 4th quarter!!! We unfortunately witnessed opening day in person too.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, jetstream23 said:

Geez. THIS is the improved Tannehill we’ve been talking about? 

He dropped back in a clean pocket with perfect protection and just threw a ball down the middle for a TD.

Any chance that we could trade Jamal Adams and two other of our best players and simply get the entire Tennessee offensive line???

He had two players blitzing at him untouched 

Tannehill look so different than the time he was playing for the fraud.  What a difference a real OC make in QB.  This man became a backup on another team because of the fraud Gase.  This is what I’m fearing with Darnolds being the savior of another team because the two clowns keep making dumb stupid decisions.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1