2019 WILD CARD ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

2 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

They’re not the draw they used to be.  People want to see Watson, Mahommes, and the other young guys at this point.

I agree about the young QBs.  However I don’t think they would purposely look to see the Pats lose.  I just don’t think the Pats are as strong anymore 

2 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

Tannehill look so different than the time he was playing for the fraud.  What a difference a real OC make in QB.  This man became a backup on another team because of the fraud Gase.  This is what I’m fearing with Darnolds being the savior of another team because the two clowns keep making dumb stupid decisions.

I never wanted Gase but I do think Darnold’d potential ceiling is a lot higher so he can rise above it 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

You forgot Tannehill went to the adam gase school of quarterbacks,  that's why he is so good...

So we got it wait until the fraud is fired in 2-3 years and Darnold in another team to see his greatness.  Damn this suckk.

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

I agree about the young QBs.  However I don’t think they would purposely look to see the Pats lose.  I just don’t think the Pats are as strong anymore 

They’re not going to influence the game.  I’m just saying, makes things easier on them if they don’t have to potentially deal with cheating and a Super Bowl.

• Upvote 1

Tannehill look so different than the time he was playing for the fraud.  What a difference a real OC make in QB.  This man became a backup on another team because of the fraud Gase.  This is what I’m fearing with Darnolds being the savior of another team because the two clowns keep making dumb stupid decisions.

He is finally healthy that’s why he’s playing good

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Geez. THIS is the improved Tannehill we’ve been talking about? 

He dropped back in a clean pocket with perfect protection and just threw a ball down the middle for a TD.

Any chance that we could trade Jamal Adams and two other of our best players and simply get the entire Tennessee offensive line???

It took a real OC to improve him.  With the old one lost his job his team and his Millions.  

7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Geez. THIS is the improved Tannehill we’ve been talking about? 

He dropped back in a clean pocket with perfect protection and just threw a ball down the middle for a TD.

Any chance that we could trade Jamal Adams and two other of our best players and simply get the entire Tennessee offensive line???

Add in the fact that Henry gets 7-8 yards every time he
runs the ball and it makes any QB's job easier

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

They’re not going to influence the game.  I’m just saying, makes things easier on them if they don’t have to potentially deal with cheating and a Super Bowl.

What I don’t get is, why worry about filming the Bengals?

It just doesn’t make sense, does it?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Completely ridiculous that Kraft has the audacity to bring one of his masseuses to the game!!! He’s blatantly flaunting it in the NFL’s face at this point.

966BE829-D67A-482E-807B-C54474D29C90.thumb.jpeg.324fc6997f157eddf1c777639223a09a.jpeg

Not cool. My wife is Asian. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1