2019 WILD CARD ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Darnold would have won that coin toss.

I'm pretty sure their priorities are 1.  How do they make the most money. 2.  How do they make the most money. 3.  How do they make the most money. ... 475.  How do they make the most mon

Posted Images

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

He almost was a flop after his first two years. Tennessee decided toward the end of last year to ride him and hasn’t looked back. I still don’t think they use him enough on third downs. I know they have Lewis for that down, but Henry is better a receiver than most think. Especially in that screen game.  

He's a purebred. Gotta ride that horse.... TEN was sprinkling him before.

Also, I don't think the corpse-play of Mariota helped galvanize that offense. 

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Logan Ryan drops an easy pick six which is just a reminder to never to never trust a man with two first names. 

More like last name first, first name last 

7 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Logan Ryan drops an easy pick six which is just a reminder to never to never trust a man with two first names. 

Derrick Henry 

Josh Allen 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You were saying?

Congrats to him..  he has a long way to catch Sanchez in the playoffs but he just earned a hard earned victory and the right to get trounced by the Ravens.

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

The Bills barely beat the Jets in week 1,  and it was only because of the Jets kicker. Otherwise, they get swept this year. 

It doesn't work like that.  If we had beaten the Bills in Week 1, they wouldn't have rested their starters in Week 17.  

• Upvote 1

Speaking of Booger, some years ago UT (Tennessee) was scoreless and trailing at the half.  My brother and I were in a car heading out of town, and on the radio some local analyst was asked what the Vols needed to do in the second half.  His response, "The Vols need to score some points if they are going to win this game."

We laughed about that all the way to the concert. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1