2019 WILD CARD ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  Amongst 50,000 fans who were all Cowboys fans before Brees arrived.  

Agreed.

Those low IQ types, which comprise most of the Patriot fan base, due to generations of inbreeding, tend to ALWAYS pick the team that wins the Championship every year as their favorite team.  Their “favorite” team usually changes a lot.  Inbred or not.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Rex, Gone

Sanchez, Gone

Most of the rest, Gone.

Shotty - alive as the brilliant tactician he has always been.

I don't know why people always hated on Schotty. I mean, those 3rd down plays where all the routes ended before the 1st down marker were genius when you really think about it.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Since the Eagles have to play a backup QB, they’re just going to mail it in right? That’s how I’ve seen it done here. Just curious if that’s universal. I mean they’re already down their top 3 receivers and top two running backs and right side of the offensive line. 

They certainly mailed it in with Foles!

6 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Agreed.

Those low IQ types, which comprise most of the Patriot fan base, due to generations of inbreeding, tend to ALWAYS pick the team that wins the Championship every year as their favorite team.  Their “favorite” team usually changes a lot.  Inbred or not.

That, and Dallas is "only" a 7 hour drive away from New Orleans.  For many fans in that region, that was the "local" team until Brees came on the scene.  I doubt you ever saw many Aaron Brooks jerseys.....

• Upvote 2