2019 WILD CARD ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Bills defense is championship quality. The offense simply is not. 

I agree, they’re not good enough yet, but they’re definitely moving in that direction.

The funny thing is before the draft and FA last year, we all thought we were even with them talent wise. Who knows, if JD can do that GM thing, this could be us real soon.

• Upvote 2

Just now, 14 in Green said:

I agree, they’re not good enough yet, but they’re definitely moving in that direction.

The funny thing is before the draft and FA last year, we all thought we were even with them talent wise. Who knows, if JD can do that GM thing, this could be us real soon.

The Bills are what I thought the Jets could be this season.  I hear Yoda telling me "Delusional are you"

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

The Bills are what I thought the Jets could be this season.  I hear Yoda telling me "Delusional are you"

The bills are more talented, better OL

They are also more disciplined and well coached and frankly it’s not close.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Everything about QB evals seemingly needs to be revisited. Allen has obvious flaws, but he’s tough and can play. Arm is insane.

Coach let's him be what he is.  Texans D isn't good enough to force him into situations he's not comfortable 

• Upvote 1

Not sure if it’s leftover from the 90’s??

Man I hate the Bills! I actually didn’t even realize I still hated them they’ve sucked for so long. 
I turned this game on with no dog in the fight - but I’m finding myself rooting against them like I’m watching the Pats. I didn’t expect to feel this way perhaps it’s jealousy? ??

• Upvote 1