2019 WILD CARD ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

12 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I agree, they’re not good enough yet, but they’re definitely moving in that direction.

The funny thing is before the draft and FA last year, we all thought we were even with them talent wise. Who knows, if JD can do that GM thing, this could be us real soon.

The difference between the Bills and the Jets was that the Bills knew in 2017 when they made the playoffs it was with a team that was not good enough to win a championship and tore it a part, took a step back and built it the right way. In 2015 when the Jets were 10-6 rather than realizing it was with guys who had career years, the Jets tried to build off it rather than tear it down.

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

ESPN needs To fumigate the booth and start over. Tessitore and Booger are horrible.  

Everybody sees it but the  ESPN execs.

It’s amazing that someone decided Tessitore would be good at this. Booger needs to be a “third guy” in a booth.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Everything about QB evals seemingly needs to be revisited. Allen has obvious flaws, but he’s tough and can play. Arm is insane.

He's got heart too. That's what I've liked about him this year. The whole city loves the kid.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

How much longer can the Texans keep Bill O’Brien around?   The guy isn’t a very good coach.  I feel like they’ve been in this Saturday Wildcard game every year and can’t win it.   If anyone should give Lincoln Riley a blank check it should be the Texans. 

Perennial underachievers. I wonder if O’Brien even survives 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Gibby said:

Not sure if it’s leftover from the 90’s??

Man I hate the Bills! I actually didn’t even realize I still hated them they’ve sucked for so long. 
I turned this game on with no dog in the fight - but I’m finding myself rooting against them like I’m watching the Pats. I didn’t expect to feel this way perhaps it’s jealousy? ??

I would normally agree with you, but this year's Bills are actually fun to watch and a nice underdog team in the playoffs. I like them.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

I would normally agree with you, but this year's Bills are actually fun to watch and a nice underdog team in the playoffs. I like them.

I got ya. Like I said- if you asked me this morning who I wanted to win this game I would’ve said- “ I don’t really care, I just want a good game to watch.”