Just who the hell is a GASE PLAYER on offense?

Paradis

On 1/4/2020 at 8:37 AM, Integrity28 said:

Mangini did this crap for 3 years on defense, while chasing off Vilma and others who were the last of the only good era of Jets drafting I’ve witnessed.

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Only if D'Brick, Mangold, Harris, etc aren't considered good draft picks.  

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Reading comprehension skills can be your friend. My comment is about who he chased off. 

Or memory skills apparently.  

I get the point of who he chased off, Vilma.  Just the last the only good era of drafting that was bettered since

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Or memory skills apparently.  

I get the point of who he chased off, Vilma.  Just the last the only good era of drafting that was bettered since

3 players in a 3 year window isn’t good drafting. That’s besides the point though, you’re just grasping at straws to make an argument where there isn’t one. As per the usual.

8 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

3 players in a 3 year window isn’t good drafting. That’s besides the point though, you’re just grasping at straws to make an argument where there isn’t one. As per the usual.

You really have got some set saying Im the one grasping after the last great draft comment.  I left out Keller, Revis....I was saying that's the last good streak of drafts, not whatever you thought was.  But no, you cant be big enough to say, youre right.  

Stick to the drafts with Vilma and whoever,  whatever makes you happy.  

9 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

You really have got some set saying Im the one grasping after the last great draft comment.  I left out Keller, Revis....I was saying that's the last good streak of drafts, not whatever you thought was.  But no, you cant be big enough to say, youre right.  

Stick to the drafts with Vilma and whoever,  whatever makes you happy.  

You have exceptional people skills. I’m definitely the problem.

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You have exceptional people skills. I’m definitely the problem.

And you have this incredible ability to think youre immune to exactly what you preach.

I made a simple comment, the best drafts of recent memory are later than the one you mentioned and I get a shltty, dicky attitude about reading comprehension.  I reiterate my point, no difference, you play the dick again, come back with the totally douchy people skills comment.  

I'm totally amused that someone who posts what you do and the number of smug posts talking down to people that respond, as if that's not the point of a forum, makes you a total, well you get it.  

Maybe

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

And you have this incredible ability to think youre immune to exactly what you preach.

I made a simple comment, the best drafts of recent memory are later than the one you mentioned and I get a shltty, dicky attitude about reading comprehension.  I reiterate my point, no difference, you play the dick again, come back with the totally douchy people skills comment.  

I'm totally amused that someone who posts what you do and the number of smug posts talking down to people that respond, as if that's not the point of a forum, makes you a total, well you get it.  

Maybe

So, as I was saying.