The coronation of Daniel Jones

Its pretty amazing how quickly he’s being labeled a franchise “QB after 12 games. All I hear about is his (3) 4+ TD games/0INT games yet it is often ignored that the Giants lost 2 of those 3 games. 

I can’t deny Jones looked better than Darnold this year, but he certainty wasn’t perfect. We are getting narrative from the media that Gettleman drafted a Hall of Famer. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 18

10 minutes ago, SummerofSam14 said:

Its pretty amazing how quickly he’s being labeled a franchise “QB after 12 games. AllI constantly here about is his (3) 4+ TD games/0INT games yet it is often ignored that the Giants lost 2 of those 3 games. 

I can’t deny Jones looked better than Darnold this year, but he certainty wasn’t perfect. We are getting narrative from the media that Gettleman drafted a Hall of Famer. 

This is an exaggeration about how the media is exaggerating.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

The Daniel Jones storyline is one of my favorite in the NFL this season.  To be completely blasted for the pick, rightfully so and him actually show out a bit is kind of cool, not gunna lie.

They booed him at a Knicks game because Matt Miller and Todd McShay are absolute hacks and all the dude did was come out and look amazing for a rookie. Some of those TD throws he made this year were freakishly accurate, 

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He fumbled 18 times this year and lost 11,  He certainly has to clear that up.

Darnold had 3 lost fumbles.

And Darnold’s fumbles were blindsided sacks.

A QB can affect the outcome of a game both positively and negatively. When  the opponent converts turnovers into points,it  makes it that much harder to win. I saw a lot of that after a Jones turnover this season.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They booed him at a Knicks game because Matt Miller and Todd McShay are absolute hacks and all the dude did was come out and look amazing for a rookie. Some of those TD throws he made this year were freakishly accurate, 

Well Shane-O if we had the WR talent the NY Giants do Shepard-Tate-Latimore and Sam had a little more arm strength and our OC called deep throws more often we might see more long TD throws. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Well Shane-O if we had the WR talent the NY Giants do Shepard-Tate-Latimore and Sam had a little more arm strength and our OC called deep throws more often we might see more long TD throws. 

Are you calling me "Shane-O" because it's "Jell-O" night at the home?

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

30th in DVOA, 31st in DYAR

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Welp said:

It’s weird that Giants trolls need affirmation on an opponent’s board as if mommy and daddy didn’t give them enough hugs and kisses when they were younger.

This guy keeps coming back and back. 

1 hour ago, SummerofSam14 said:

Its pretty amazing how quickly he’s being labeled a franchise “QB after 12 games. All I hear about is his (3) 4+ TD games/0INT games yet it is often ignored that the Giants lost 2 of those 3 games. 

EB936F37-20A7-44CF-A10E-1DEFC7626884.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, SummerofSam14 said:

@The Crusher can we put him down now? Clearly a Giants fan. His Joe Namath named got banned for this stuff.  :)

3 hours ago, SummerofSam14 said:

That 70S Show Lol GIF by reactionseditor