JamAll-Pro

12 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Oh Johnsons love him I have no doubt, and will be very happy to make him the highest paid safety in the league.

Know why?

When its time to resign him, he'll deserve to be the highest paid S in the league.  He'd get it today off of his play.

Unlike a handful bizarro world Jet fans, owners, like he majority of fans actually want players who are regarded as the top of their position types on their teams.

Its funny how that works 

• Upvote 2

On 1/3/2020 at 3:30 PM, Beerfish said:

This is 100% the mike mccagnan way of thinking.  As long as I draft the 'best player' at a position it is good.

No it is not good because the 6th pick you use on jamal, 6th on leo and 3rd on quinnen are all on positions that in the end do not make you win.  If they did the jets would be winners not losers.

This is the way of thinking for anyone with any sense. 

Todays stupid list of positions that don't help you win list.  

C

DT

G

S

FS

ILB

6 out of 22 positions aren't really needed to win? 

Who did I miss?  

Almost as ridiculous of stating that the reason the Jets aren't winners is because of Jamal, Leo and Quinnen.  Sure, that's it in a nutshell.  

• Upvote 2

On 1/3/2020 at 3:30 PM, Beerfish said:

This is 100% the mike mccagnan way of thinking.  As long as I draft the 'best player' at a position it is good.

No it is not good because the 6th pick you use on jamal, 6th on leo and 3rd on quinnen are all on positions that in the end do not make you win.  If they did the jets would be winners not losers.

If Leo and Quinnen were all pros and one of the best at their positions, I’d have to think this team would be a bit better. 

7 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

Dear Jon Gruden,

Please trade us #12 and #19 FOR Adams. We’ll throw in a mid-late rounder to get it done.....

Because, yeah. 

Let's just throw sh*t at the wall and call it a trade proposal in a football forum...

At least yours is tongue in cheek.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Great player All-pro, fan favorite, sells jerseys, sells seats and he is the BEST safety in the NFL. 

No, not at all, he is the best Box SS in the league.  The rest of what you say is true but he is imo a bit of a phoney  in the leadership areas and his play and relevance will massively drop off if this team ever gets an actual pass rushing olb.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

28 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

No, not at all, he is the best Box SS in the league.  The rest of what you say is true but he is imo a bit of a phoney  in the leadership areas and his play and relevance will massively drop off if this team ever gets an actual pass rushing olb.

The BEST everything only NY ALL-PRO football player 2019. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Any other good players people want to run out of town?

He only leaves on a monster trade. He’s the only player we’ve had in a long time, worth a big contract.

What a bunch of idiots. An All Pro , the best player on the team and they want to trade him.  You want to get players like this, you don't want to trade them!!

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

8 hours ago, Beerfish said:

You really need to stop saying box safety, as if its an insult.   Or better yet, as if its all he can play.  

Box safety as if that means, vs a "real" safety. 

Its as lame as you knowing hes a phony ;leader when his teammates all say hes a leader.  

Any other cliches as to why hes not needed?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

My favorite thing is white guys from Jersey named “Ethan” who say things like “real recognize real.”

I especially enjoyed the part where Jamal Adams retweeted to show he is forever-grateful for people who show their respects and filate him in the form of praise and random pictures on social media.

Nothing beats egotistical sloppy toppy.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I especially enjoyed the part where Jamal Adams retweeted to show he is forever-grateful for people who show their respects and filate him in the form of praise and random pictures on social media.

Nothing beats egotistical sloppy toppy.

Jamal feasts on the mad love of guys named Ethan

Do KC fans talk about how many draft picks they could get for Mahomes?

Mahomes threw for 50 TDs last season and is in the SB next week.

Jamal averages less than 1 INT per season, has led his team to 16 wins over 3 seasons, and is busy going full self-promotion at a meaningless Pro Bowl that a lot of players skip.

But sure, those 2 situations are exactly the same.

KC wouldn’t accept a decade’s worth of first rounders for Mahomes. We just want a 1st & 3rd.