I might buy 2 more season tickets

Maxman

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

I'm actually thinking about adding two more seats, I currently have two.

Crazy, right?

I think they're going to be in the playoffs next year.

I suffer from FOMO lol.

Thoughts?

Good Idea, just make sure you get a parking pass with that. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Cornfed said:

pslsource has listings from about $5k-10k for most PSLs in 135 and 142 (equivalent Lower Sideline sections on visitor side). PSLs there were originally $10k each. I hadn't looking in ages but I know a few years ago it was harder to find actual sales data (for instance, is there *any* chance that seller will get $15k each). Regardless, I interpret the above to mean you can get good seats with PSLs up to 50% off original list prices. Also, as an original buyer, it's nice to know I could probably get at least half of my original sunk cost back if I wanted.

All of that said, I think there are way more significant bargains to be had if looking at other sections.

that seems expensive to pay for a used PSL.  i would wait and find a desperate seller - maybe pay 2-3k for them.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

I have no idea if that is correct, I am not looking to reinvent the wheel. I am already a PSL owner, just looking to add two seats next to my existing two seats.

Call your rep. Easy as that. If there are seats nearby they’re yours. Would you relocate slightly to make it happen or are you tight with all those around you?

SAR I

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

What are the preseason ticket prices ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Same as regular season average; they price premium games higher $30 and preseason lower $30 and in the end it’s the same as it’s always been. 

SAR I

We went from 2 seats to 4 last year. We were in 110 (10k PSLs - we had paid 16k total at that point.)

The Jets let us move to 104 (4k PSLs) for no cost and rolled over the money. So now we own 4 outright instead of still paying off two. Face value is cheaper too. 

Has been nice to bring additional family/friends to games or sell the extras.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Apache 51 said:

I chose the sun for my PSL in this stadium too. Comes in handy in wintertime. Oh, wait, never mind.

Warmth can be countered by clothing. Glare is the problem.  Can’t see a thing, even a challenge with sunglasses.  

SAR I

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Dunnie said:

What are the preseason ticket prices ?

Lower level end zone is an average of $115 per seat per game. I thought preseason went down the 70 or 80 and the bigger games were like 140. Not entirely sure though.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Lower level end zone is an average of $115 per seat per game. I thought preseason went down the 70 or 80 and the bigger games were like 140. Not entirely sure though.

Does this refer to preseason games too?  As in "bigger preseason game"?  Like I guess the Giants?

47 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Does this refer to preseason games too?  As in "bigger preseason game"?  Like I guess the Giants?

The best preseason idea is this ... For the first game buy coaches club seats.

Did it two years ago for like $60 each  RV parking is $125. I took my car that day and just ate in the coaches club 

• Upvote 1

The best preseason idea is this ... For the first game buy coaches club seats.
Did it two years ago for like $60 each  RV parking is $125. I took my car that day and just ate in the coaches club 
I was just trying to calculate my total expenditure if I acquired season tickets in a decent section. Because it's PSL+game tickets