Josh McDaniels is a turd

43 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

But would you want that job?

If I'm McDaniels I run away from New England, from that legacy, from those expectations.  The greatest HC/QB duo of all time is on its way out and you've got a bunch of salty, spoiled, Masshole Pats fans up there expecting you to keep the train rolling.  The Pats offense is a shell of its former self and they need a talent upgrade on that side of the ball, notably at the most important position in football.  They also won't have a high draft pick.

I'd start with a clean slate someplace else.  Not sure if McDaniels saw the ESPN 30/30 with the Two Bills, but Belichick clearly thought that following in Bill Parcells' footsteps wouldn't be a fun deal.  I think McDaniels uses this one opportunity of departing the Patriots to get a big payday from a team that just wants a guy from the Belichick tree (a tree that hasn't been very impressive if you ask me).

McDaniels won’t be able to replicate that unique cough infrastructure cough anywhere else. 

Assistants from successful franchises always are top candidates and no franchise has been as successful as the pats. If Sean mcveigh can get anyone he had a cup of coffee with a job than surely its no mystery why Belichick’s top assistant is sought after, even with the Indy debacle. He may suck but he’ll get a job. 

1 hour ago, Adoni Beast said:

Brady starts falling off a little bit, and their offense sucks. Definitely makes McDaniels look a lot less “innovative.” His offenses only work when a hall of fame QB is playing at an elite level? 

Where have I seen this before.....?

Everywhere since Bill Walsh

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

But would you want that job?

If I'm McDaniels I run away from New England, from that legacy, from those expectations.  The greatest HC/QB duo of all time is on its way out and you've got a bunch of salty, spoiled, Masshole Pats fans up there expecting you to keep the train rolling.  The Pats offense is a shell of its former self and they need a talent upgrade on that side of the ball, notably at the most important position in football.  They also won't have a high draft pick.

I'd start with a clean slate someplace else.  Not sure if McDaniels saw the ESPN 30/30 with the Two Bills, but Belichick clearly thought that following in Bill Parcells' footsteps wouldn't be a fun deal.  I think McDaniels uses this one opportunity of departing the Patriots to get a big payday from a team that just wants a guy from the Belichick tree (a tree that hasn't been very impressive if you ask me).

The Pats fans are so spoiled they boo the team when down by 3 at halftime at home. That's how high the expectations are from those lowlife dirtbag Massholes. Lol, think about stepping into that hot steaming pile of sh*t about to explode. The fans could have at least acknowledged 20 years of winning, maybe a 15 minute standing ovation of appreciation to something that will never be duplicated. 

3 minutes ago, Jetster said:

The a Pats fans are so spoiled they boo the team when down by 3 at halftime at home. That's how high the expectations are from those lowlife dirtbag Massholes. Lol, think about stepping into that hot steaming pile of sh*t about to explode. The fans could have at least acknowledged 20 years of winning, maybe a 15 minute standing ovation of appreciation to something that will never be duplicated. 

Would be fantastic if tonight turns out to be Brady's last game in NE and it's essentially a nationally televised funeral for the Patriots dynasty....all at the hands of Ryan Tannehill and Coach Vrabel.

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Would be fantastic if tonight turns out to be Brady's last game in NE and it's essentially a nationally televised funeral for the Patriots dynasty....all at the hands of Ryan Tannehill and Coach Vrabel.

Especially if the boo birds come out. Booed off the field after a 1st round playoff ouster & then have the NFL take away their #1 pick for cheating again. Brady retires, BB announces he's going to the Giants, we get to demolish McDaniels sh*tty offense with Stidham at QB, Gillette becomes an empty vacuum of a stadium with a pall that hangs over it like a fart coming from a passed out drunken Masshole after drinking fireballs & eating 2 sausage subs from a vender that never washes his hands. 

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

The Pats fans are so spoiled they boo the team when down by 3 at halftime at home. That's how high the expectations are from those lowlife dirtbag Massholes. Lol, think about stepping into that hot steaming pile of sh*t about to explode. The fans could have at least acknowledged 20 years of winning, maybe a 15 minute standing ovation of appreciation to something that will never be duplicated. 

The only time Patriots fans acknowledge the winning is when they want to rub other peoples’ faces in it.  Like drinks for an alcoholic, victories are no longer a high for them; they need them just to feel normal.  They mercilessly boo the team when it’s underperforming because they are vicarious success addicts who lash out when they can’t get their next fix.  When the inevitable decline happens (and hopefully today is the tipping point), they will jump off the bandwagon like rats off a sinking ship and find another successful team to root for rather than go through withdrawal.  They are the most odious, obnoxious and fake fans in the history of sports and I can’t wait to watch it all come crashing down on them.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Would you take Josh McDaniels instead of Adam Gase?

I don’t deal in hypotheticals. Or blockheaded.binary arguments. This thread is about McDaniels. There are 59 other threads about Gase. Go ruin them with your late onset dickmentia.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I don’t deal in hypotheticals. Or blockheaded.binary arguments. This thread is about McDaniels. There are 59 other threads about Gase. Go ruin them with your late onset dickmentia.

Not a Gase hater im a supporter and hope he works out. 

Was asking you a question, I should have known better. 

Image result for ape gifs

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Not a Gase hater im a supporter and hope he works out. 

Was asking you a question, I should have known better. 

Image result for ape gifs

It was a stupid question. Yes, you should have known I’d obnoxiously slap down a hypothetical argument that was intent on detailing the thread. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

It was a stupid question. Yes, you should have known I’d obnoxiously slap down a hypothetical argument that was intent on detailing the thread. 

You slap nothing but yourself. 

Take off the WWE Toys R Us championship belt. 

You are derailing the thread not me champ. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

You slap nothing but yourself. 

Take off the WWE Toys R Us championship belt. 

You are derailing the thread not me champ. 

3 replies is all it took before you started imagining me oiled up and running around in spandex.

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

He is the clear beneficiary of being the mayonnaise on the HOF QB/HC sandwich.

He was an epic calamity in Denver.

He pulled the flakiest, most unprofessional crap I’ve ever seen with the Colts.

So, how is this turd burger still a “top HC candidate” every year?

Don't you dare besmirch the king of condiments!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Hes Lane Kiffins twin. Epic, entitled douchebag who has failed whenever others weren't making decisions. 

17 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No way I figured thats your regular attire. 

Twice you’ve replied this way.

Will someone explain to joe that by saying ‘no’ to picturing me in tights, then saying ‘that what he figured I always wore’ he’s contradicting himself when he says not way’.

You can’t make this doofussery up.

10 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Sounds like a perfect fit for the Browns.

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Many want to see him fail but some still believe...

11 hours ago, Biggs said:

I wouldn't be shocked if BB and McDaniels end up with the Giants. 

There is no way McDaniels lets himself get stuck holding the bag with a 1-15 Pats team tanking for Trevor next season 

That idiot will either find another team dumb enough to give him a head coaching gig or like you said go follow Belicheat to the Giants 

11 hours ago, Jetster said:

Bb had an interesting comment on press tonight when reporters asked about what he thought of the fans who have stuck with them thru think and thin these last few years.  Bb says it hasn’t been much thin.  Lol