Patriots to be disciplined by NFL for illegal videotaping of Bengals

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

6437c37d-1081-4e93-a274-1660a3d93db9-lar

1.  Lose to Dolphins.

2.  Eliminated from playoffs.

3.  Sanctions from Spygate II.

4.  Brady leaves.

5.  Belichick leaves.

6.  Kraft does hard time for prostitution.

7.  Patriots fans set NFL record for season ticket expirations.

8.  Jets win AFC East.

2020 is going to be great.

SAR I

Krafts a prostitute? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

How about Robert Kraft be forced to sell the team? Along with making this Belichick's last season in NE? 

It's been almost 20 years of this nonsense.

It's clear that winning championships is worth more than losing 1st round picks, which is why they continue to cheat. So that isnt a penalty that means anything.

While we are at it should probably make Woody sell the team too so the Pats will have a competent franchise in their division. That will teach them!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jets723 said:

They will lose their first round pick...big deal.  If they keep dishing out the same small punishment they will keep doing it.  Take away their first AND second round picks for 3 years.  This is multiple offenses now 

It'll be a fine and a 5th round draft pick. The fine doesn't matter because the head cheat is rich AF.

2 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Of all their cheating...

This incident was pretty clearly just a combo of oversight and ignorance.

It won't be much of a penalty. 

"Ignorance is not an excuse", that's what they said to Sean Payton as they suspended him for a year.  Ignorance can not be an excuse, especially bc of their history. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

The punishment should be extreme.  They are multiple offenders and obviously haven't learned their lesson.  Since the death penalty isn't an option the league should set a precedent.  Take away all their compensatory picks and distribute their regular draft picks to the teams in the division.  The division has been the biggest victims over the past 20 years with the constant cheating. 

Miami gets the 1st and 6th.

We get the 2nd and higher 4th.

Buffalo gets the 3rd and lower 4th.

They can keep the 2020 7th. 

This is perfect. 

The punishment should be extreme.  They are multiple offenders and obviously haven't learned their lesson.  Since the death penalty isn't an option the league should set a precedent.  Take away all their compensatory picks and distribute their regular draft picks to the teams in the division.  The division has been the biggest victims over the past 20 years with the constant cheating. 

Miami gets the 1st and 6th.

We get the 2nd and higher 4th.

Buffalo gets the 3rd and lower 4th.

They can keep the 2020 7th. 

I would love to see them lose picks but the league would never redistribute them like that. Not in a million years.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The Patriots get repeatedly accused of, investigate for, and outright convicted for glaring crimes of flagrant cheating but the NFL media still goes on and on about the greatness of Belichick and the greatness of Brady as if the cheating had nothing to do with their success. It’s really mind-boggling the way the Pats are covered by people who should know better. Tye MLB and NBA, as sh*tty as they are, would contract a franchise that got repeatedly caught pulling half of the sh*t the Pats do.

I ******* loved tonight when Tenn took two mins off the clock late in the fourth quarter using Belllichicks tactics against him, taking delay of game and offsides penalties successively

Suck it Tom. **** off Bill.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

I ******* loved tonight when Tenn took two mins off the clock late in the fourth quarter using Belllichicks tactics against him, taking delay of game and offsides penalties successively

Suck it Tom. **** off Bill.

It was amazing.  He was complaining to the officials the whole time as the rest of us watched the clock just bleed....bleed....bleed.  Dude got played using his own game, and he didn't like it one bit.  A Brady Pick-6 was icing on the cake.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, choon328 said:

"Ignorance is not an excuse", that's what they said to Sean Payton as they suspended him for a year.  Ignorance can not be an excuse, especially bc of their history. 

A little different, apparently Payton knew it was going on and actively tried to cover it up. If it comes out BB did know then he should be suspended a year for a 2nd offense.

• Upvote 1

I think the league (other teams, owners), have had enough, and it’s about time the fork was stuck in them.

I see the Brady, Belichick, divorce being made final. I think when Tom ran to Kraft and got Jimmy G traded, that was the beginning of the divorce.

I see people starting to distance themselves from the Pats. The other thing is when it does happen, will people start to come out, and Rat on the Pats in the media? It could be fun times..

19 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Lose their 2020 1st round pick. 

Well, that's at the very least, what I think it should be. It's the very SAME violation all over again by the very same front office. So if it was a 1st round draft choice the first time, why wouldn't it be that at the very least the second time. Or 3rd? Does Goodell figure in their last two transgressions?