Bills 1-4 in last 5 Implosion

Could you imagine if Gase/Darnold put on that kind of performance tonight? 

Allen looked lost unless he was running gimmicky plays. And he was facing a pretty bad defense/secondary. If not for a couple of dropped INTs Allen's day would have looked even worse. 24-46 and 0TD passes against this defense is criminal. 

McDermott  up 16-0 with a great defense and can't find a way to close it out.

• Upvote 2

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Allen looked lost unless he was running gimmicky plays. And he was facing a pretty bad defense/secondary. If not for a couple of dropped INTs Allen's day would have looked even worse. 24-46 and 0TD passes against this defense is criminal. 

Allen was a train wreck in the second half. As bad as qbing I seen in a while 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

They put up that type of performance multiple times this season against teams much worse than the Texans. That’s why they’re sitting at home. 

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Like the time the Jets were beating them with a QB playing with Mono until Mosley got hurt and the defense imploded? 

Don’t change the subject. You said imagine if the Jets did this?! And they did. Many times this season. Was just pointing that out. I was more referring to the times they lost to the Phins or Bengals or a number of teams they lost to. 

• Thumb Down 1

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Ha ha ha ha.

Why?

Josh Allen?

Ha ha ha ha.

SAR I

This game today will be an albatross around Allen’s neck for a long time...until he wins a playoff game, which could be?  Who knows when?  Tears and cheap beer flowing through the gutters of Buffalo bowling alleys city-wide tonight.

Where is that Buffalo fan who came on here and kept trying to “school me” about all of  Josh Allen’s “Comeback heroics”?  Tried to explain to him that comebacks should never have been needed because Allen leaves so many points on the field.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

This game today will be an albatross around Allen’s neck for a long time...until he wins a playoff game, which could be?  Who knows when?  Tears and cheap beer flowing through the gutters of Buffalo bowling alleys city-wide tonight.

Where is that Buffalo fan who came on here and kept trying to “school me” about all of  Josh Allen’s “Comeback heroics”?  Tried to explain to him that comebacks should never have been needed because Allen leaves so many points on the field.

Look at his two year career.  He hasn't beaten a good team yet.  The Bills are being held back by atrocious QB play in big spots.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Yep and where are the jet fans who thought around mid season that Allen was better then sam? Crickets 

• Upvote 1

If Darnold played the same way Allen did this board would meltdown every Sunday. 
As far as the Bills goes, if the refs didn’t call a ridiculous penalty they’d be playing not week. They have a solid team but Allen needs to more experience and coaching. He’s a tidal wave. It’s going to be interesting playing them the next few years. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Look at his two year career.  He hasn't beaten a good team yet.  The Bills are being held back by atrocious QB play in big spots.

SAR I

Exactly.

I actually saw a decent amount of film on Allen’s last year at Wyoming (because we didn’t know how exactly the draft would shake out), and the guy had a very difficult time reading many of those really sophomoric Div III defenses.  He actually had problems putting up 2 or more TDs per game in his Senior year.  Many games there was only 1.

People fall in love with the big arm.  But it’s really not very accurate and interestingly enough his deep ball is far from impressive.  Kyler Murray throws a deep ball 10x more accurate than Josh Allen.

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Exactly.

I actually saw a decent amount of film on Allen’s last year at Wyoming (because we didn’t know how exactly the draft would shake out), and the guy had a very difficult time reading many of those really sophomoric Div III defenses.  He actually had problems putting up 2 or more TDs per game in his Senior year.  Many games there was only 1.

People fall in love with the big arm.  But it’s really not very accurate and interestingly enough his deep ball is far from impressive.  Kyler Murray throws a deep ball 10x more accurate than Josh Allen.

I gave Allen credit this year,  however let’s be honest he plays with a very good team that helps mask his problems.  However when he needs to step up and use his arm  it is very messy.  Kid can run but you can’t always use your legs 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

I gave Allen credit this year,  however let’s be honest he plays with a very good team that helps mask his problems.  However when he needs to step up and use his arm  it is very messy.  Kid can run but you can’t always use your legs 

Also he’s horrible under pressure. Just look at his face and the decisions he makes. Goes into full panic mode. Not a good sign. 

Sam cannot make the creative runs Allen can but he’s 10x more accurate, much calmer under adversity, can read defenses better and in my opinion a much much better qb moving forward in this decade. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1