Bills 1-4 in last 5 Implosion

11 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

That’s basically what he is, a great runner.  That will work sometimes when you have a great team around you but won’t take you far 

The other issue is that he’s going to get hurt. There is no way he is having a 15 year career playing the way he does. Did you see how hard he got hit the last time he had the ball? I thought he looked out of it. He got his bell rung

• Upvote 2

The other issue is that he’s going to get hurt. There is no way he is having a 15 year career playing the way he does. Did you see how hard he got hit the last time he had the ball? I thought he looked out of it. He got his bell rung

Yeah he's a big target, and doesnt have the shiftiness of Jackson. If they don't figure a way to improve his accuracy, he'll have a hard time succeeding.
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Could you imagine if Gase/Darnold put on that kind of performance tonight? 

Allen looked lost unless he was running gimmicky plays. And he was facing a pretty bad defense/secondary. If not for a couple of dropped INTs Allen's day would have looked even worse. 24-46 and 0TD passes against this defense is criminal. 

McDermott  up 16-0 with a great defense and can't find a way to close it out.

Totally agree. Kept saying that to my son the whole game. When he’s not making plays with his legs- or one of those pitch RPO’S he isn’t doing much. He really only stood tall and made plays from the pocket like 5-6 times all day.

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Ironically we blew a 16 point lead against the Bills and now they just blew a 16 point lead. 

Also, Josh Allen and Sam Darnold should not be used in the same sentence. Ever. 

Gase signs Ficken instead of Vedvik we win that game and are playing today

Adam Gase sucks 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Look at his two year career.  He hasn't beaten a good team yet.  The Bills are being held back by atrocious QB play in big spots.

SAR I

According to many on this board week 1 the jets are an 11-5 team minus the injuries and bad luck.

2 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Allen looked lost unless he was running gimmicky plays. And he was facing a pretty bad defense/secondary. If not for a couple of dropped INTs Allen's day would have looked even worse. 24-46 and 0TD passes against this defense is criminal. 

Yeah.

Can’t imagine a team with a good defense EVER blowing a 16-0 lead. That kind of thing never happens.... especially to a Gase, Darnold led team.

Very good defense. Some talent on offense. Yes.

But with Allen at QB the team will always be limited. 

Allen is basically a big RB with a strong but inaccurate arm playing QB and he makes boneheaded plays, he just isn't very intelligent.

Their season started with a win after trailing 16-0 and ended with a loss after leading 16-0.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Titan24 said:

According to many on this board week 1 the jets are an 11-5 team minus the injuries and bad luck.

That's right.  And I've got news for you-  the beat up and injured Jets would have beat the Texans today, easy.  The Steelers were a tougher out.

SAR I

8 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

Allen is basically a big RB with a strong but inaccurate arm playing QB and he makes boneheaded plays, he just isn't very intelligent.

1.  You can't coach the stupid out of a player.

2.  You're either born with the clutch gene or you aren't.

I'd trade or cut Allen at the draft.  Bills are ready to take a big step but not with that guy.

SAR I

10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Their season started with a win after trailing 16-0 and ended with a loss after leading 16-0.

That's been pointed out by several clever posters- two hours ago. 

Changing your avatar isn't making us forget you were the King of the Fire Gase Plane Brigade.

SAR I

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

1.  You can't coach the stupid out of a player.

2.  You're either born with the clutch gene or you aren't.

I'd trade or cut Allen at the draft.  Bills are ready to take a big step but not with that guy.

SAR I

The Bills could play him at WR/RB or even make a TE out of him.

9 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

If they had played their starters, the Bills would have kicked the sh*t out of the Jets.

What’s with that assumption? Had we had a kicker week one we beat them.

Plus we won week 17. That’s all that matters. With half our team being practice Squad players 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

That's been pointed out by several clever posters- two hours ago. 

Changing your avatar isn't making us forget you were the King of the Fire Gase Plane Brigade.

SAR I

I haven't been on top of the threads today but people come up with the same points all the time on these forums.

Btw, my new avatar isn't exactly complimentary of Gase in case you haven't noticed, and I'm still not a fan.  Meanwhile, you've gone from saying he's done a great job to saying you're not a fan of his.  

image.thumb.png.42bfaea14f12c835bfb4af44e763e852.png

58 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

If they had played their starters, the Bills would have kicked the sh*t out of the Jets.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

The Bills ended the season losing 4 of their last 5 games.

The Jets ended the season winning 6 of our last 8 games.

The Bills were shown to be a sham.  They had a completely healthy team and had the inverse of the Jets schedule, got fat on easy games early, lost down the stretch.

"Happy days are here again, the skies above are clear again....."

SAR I

3 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Bills including this game dropped 4 of their last 5. As much as I called the implosion, it came! 

Makes no sense. The second part of the sentence is supposed to contradict the first. Do they not teach English anymore?