Nauseating Thought... Could Brady Reunite with Florez in Miami?

File this under "Be careful what you wish for..."

Pats look to be finally on the decline... thankfully...

But...

The up and coming Dolphins in desperate need of a QB to take the next step...

Brady a FA... May be disgruntled at the way Pats have left him with no weapons after Gronk's retirement...

What better way to give the whole AFC east a big FU than to join Brian Florez in Miami for  a couple of seasons?

Dolphins draft Tua, sit him and let him heal and learn at the feet of the master Brady...

Dolphins, set at HC and QB, become perenial playoff contenders...

Jets get haunted for years again...

Putting one boogeyman to bed tonight is enough without creating another. I don’t care right now if they go 0-16 and get Dexter Lawrence, I don’t care where McDaniels goes. Tom Brady maybe played his last game as a Pat. My entire adult fandom from the ages of 20-40 have been ruined by this man. I just want him out of NE forever.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Putting one boogeyman to bed tonight is enough without creating another. I don’t care right now if they go 0-16 and get Dexter Lawrence, I don’t care where McDaniels goes. Tom Brady maybe played his last game as a Pat. My entire adult fandom from the ages of 20-40 have been ruined by this man. I just want him out of NE forever.

They could also go after Trevor Lawrence 

5 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Gruden wants a QB who can run and throw long. No way Brady goes there.  Arians is too smart and too old himself to give the keys to a fading 43 year old QB.

I really disagree. 

Gruden is adaptable.  He won with Rich Gannon.  He won with Brad Johnson.  Two totally different types.

As for Arians?  The Bucs have Godwin, Evans, and a mysterious OJ Howard.  Along with a good run defense.  Arians would love a QB that wont turn it over 4 times a game.

I also see the Panthers as an option.

1 minute ago, Big_Slick said:

Cindy says it's 'pretty unlikely' that she'll retire. Would love to see him resigned with cheats for big $$$$ and then have them finish next season 7-9.

He’s going to the chargers and getting a percentage of ownership as part of his compensation 

the nba stopped the Knicks from doing that with Lebron 10 years ago but Goodell loves his TB12

Just now, RoadFan said:

I really disagree.  Gruden is adaptable.  He won with Rich Gannon.  He won with Brad Johnson.  Two totally different types.

As for Arians?  The Bucs have Godwin, Evans, and a mysterious OJ Howard.  Along with a good run defense.  Arians would love a QB that wont turn it over 4 times a game.

I can’t see Brady and Gruden getting along

16 minutes ago, jetswinbaby! said:

But...

Brady a FA... May be disgruntled at the way Pats have left him with no weapons after Gronk's retirement...

What better way to give the whole AFC east a big FU than to join Brian Florez in Miami for  a couple of seasons?

Dolphins draft Tua, sit him and let him heal and learn at the feet of the master Brady...

I hope to hell he does, hes toast.

Milquetoast

32 minutes ago, jetswinbaby! said:

But...

Do you actually  think he wants  to play against the Pats twice a season?