Vrabel did to Belichek what Belichek did to the Jets

12 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

The true celebration is still hopefully coming. Witnessed and more evidence showing the depths of cheating Belichick has used over his tenure.

Asterisks alllll around !!! That will be the true reckoning! 

EVERY SB win by "that" team SHOULD have an ASTERISK Next to it Indicating ACHIEVED THROUGH CHICANERY. 

• Upvote 3
38 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

I wasn't at all surprised because Belichick is Belichick, but to see how angry he was as it was happening was still something. Does this piece of garbage not realize his own level of hypocrisy? Smirking when he does it, when it's done to him, he's irate. The man is a cancer on humanity.

It was hilarious seeing how upset he was.  You could see he was cursing to the ref.

What's interesting to me is that he used that technique against the Jets in a blowout regular season win rather than leaving that trick in his back pocket for a time when he might really need it.   Maybe Vrabel knew about it anyway but who knows.  If Vrabel only learned about it from Belichick using it against the Jets then BB screwed up.

• Upvote 2
44 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

People who cheat and think they’re the smartest guy in the room are typically like this.

Problem for us is most people who think they’re the smartest guy in the room usually aren’t, but in Belichicks case he is.

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, jetsons said:

Yeah ha ha ha the score was 33-0 who the hell cares ? What happened to The Pats vs the Titans was much worse with a much bigger effect on the game. And those two Idiots calling the game were the same 2 Idiots calling the Texans Bills game that was getting close to the point of unlistenable. Tessitore is the absolute worst 

• Upvote 3

i liked vrabel as a player.  he was always in the right place and made some great impact plays.  of course he played for the patsies and the steelers so i wasn't a fan.  he won but this titans team is going nowhere unless they can keep their run game going.  henry won that game.  if they have to rely on tannenhil, they lose.

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, rangerous said:

i liked vrabel as a player.  he was always in the right place and made some great impact plays.  of course he played for the patsies and the steelers so i wasn't a fan.  he won but this titans team is going nowhere unless they can keep their run game going.  henry won that game.  if they have to rely on tannenhil, they lose.

Imagine if they end up with a real QB in this off-season. For their sakes (not that I care one way or another about the Titans) I hope they didn't sign Tannehill to a long term extension. He no more than a good #2 - he just can't read the field and make good decisions. Pity, because he has the arms and the legs.  He's a more likable Geno Smith. 

10 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

Imagine if they end up with a real QB in this off-season. For their sakes (not that I care one way or another about the Titans) I hope they didn't sign Tannehill to a long term extension. He no more than a good #2 - he just can't read the field and make good decisions. Pity, because he has the arms and the legs.  He's a more likable Geno Smith. 

tannenhill is a perfect example of a qb who does well with a good running game and oline (and defense).  if yesterday's game is a good example, i wouldn't be too thrilled putting the ball in his hands with the game on the line.  as it was that fumble nearly cost the titans the game.

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:
People who cheat and think they’re the smartest guy in the room are typically like this.

Indeed they are. This is how he would have felt all those years that he cheated his way to greatness. It was a thing of Beauty to watch his helpless frustration in real time.

It shows how incredibly narcissistic he really is that he would lose his mind like that in public for using his own trick and while he’s being investigated for getting caught cheating yet again in a different way.
He’s the biggest piece of sh*t in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, rangerous said:

tannenhill is a perfect example of a qb who does well with a good running game and oline (and defense).  if yesterday's game is a good example, i wouldn't be too thrilled putting the ball in his hands with the game on the line.  as it was that fumble nearly cost the titans the game.

And more important BETTER COACH.  He regressed under the FRAUD and now is flourishing.  

It was great watching Belichick get po'd, but TBH they should adjust the rules and make any dead ball penalty that is deemed intentional into a 15yd unsportsmanlike conduct penalty against the team committing the penalty,  Its bush league and annoying. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Yeah ha ha ha the score was 33-0 who the hell cares ? What happened to The Pats vs the Titans was much worse with a much bigger effect on the game. And those two Idiots calling the game were the same 2 Idiots calling the Texans Bills game that was getting close to the point of unlistenable. Tessitore is the absolute worst 

• Haha 2

Bellichick proves his tough curmudgeon act is phony.

He had this to say after the game when questioned about the future.

'We just finished the game, we're focused on this game, okay?" he said, before muttering quietly, "I mean, really."

When has this guy ever said anything other than, this game is over on to the next game.

9 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Bellichick proves his tough curmudgeon act is phony.

He had this to say after the game when questioned about the future.

'We just finished the game, we're focused on this game, okay?" he said, before muttering quietly, "I mean, really."

When has this guy ever said anything other than, this game is over on to the next game.

Epitome of a sore loser. So mad he can't even face reality. Questions questioning himself he gets irate at.

3 hours ago, talisaynon said:

Problem for us is most people who think they’re the smartest guy in the room usually aren’t, but in Belichicks case he is.

He’s a football coach. Not a brain surgeon. He approaches the strategy part of the game like an advanced D&D player. Hardly a genius. More about the work ethic to dig deeper into the rules than most. I’ve got friends with autistic kids capable of the same.

If he were a genius, he’d find a way to avoid answering questions from the press, while still being a halfway decent human.

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Tessitore and booger are terrible. Way too much hyperbole from testicle and boogers voice was like fingernails on a chalkboard. 

54 minutes ago, deucebag said:

It was great watching Belichick get po'd, but TBH they should adjust the rules and make any dead ball penalty that is deemed intentional into a 15yd unsportsmanlike conduct penalty against the team committing the penalty,  Its bush league and annoying. 

Yes - it is precisely unsportsmanlike conduct.  And that should be the rule change - simple.

• Upvote 1

I questioned the strategy to run time off the clock. The Titans only had a one point lead and NE had 3 TO's land 6 minutes remaining before the multiple penalties ran the clock to just under 5 minutes.

I though the the cheats* would drive down the field and run down the clock and then kick a game winning FG.

Also a very questionable decision by the head cheat* was not to have a punt returner back and the ball ended up being downed inside the 1 yard line rather than the 10-15 yard line. Even with 9 seconds left a possibility existed that the ref's give Cindy two long PI's and then kick the FG with no time on the clock.

1 hour ago, deucebag said:

Agreed. This needs an immediate rule change. This goes against the spirit of fair play, and has no place in the game. 

There was an old Nintendo/Genesis football game that had no play clock, so you could take the lead in the fourth quarter and run out the clock. I could be remembering fake news, but I recall it being a Mike Ditka game. 

Bill Belichick says he was just trying to “run a bit of time off the clock” late in the 4th quarter against the Jets when the camera cut to him smirking.

“It’s probably a loophole that’ll be closed and probably should be closed, but right now it’s open.” pic.twitter.com/S6mpX6Xb4L

— Guy Boston Sports (@GuyBostonSports) October 22, 2019

I THINK HE SAID

""  F**KING BULLS**T  "

BUT I COULD BE WRONG ?