What if Brady was the Jets QB

Let's  say the Jets had Brady and enjoyed the same level of success as the Pats for the past 2 decades. After playing as pedestrian  as he did the past season (16th overall QBR tied with Daniel Jones) do you want him back next season or do you see the writing on the wall that it's  probably time to start over.

Just imagine if they kept Goropolo

6 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Let's  say the Jets had Brady and enjoyed the same level of success as the Pats for the past 2 decades. After playing as pedestrian  as he did the past season (16th overall QBR tied with Daniel Jones) do you want him back next season or do you see the writing on the wall that it's  probably time to start over.

I refuse to imagine such a thing. 

• Upvote 2

He is an UFA

the cheaters could obviously still bring him back on a short deal but then why let it get to this point?

It’s possible that Brady wants to keep going but belicheat isn’t interested?

If that was his last game at ratsboro it was handled very poorly. 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

With or without the cheating? If he won like that without the stench of Cheating  I would  keep him around and try to bolster the roster in order to keep enjoying the ride. With the cheating I’d cut him and become a Baltimore fan. 

29 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Time to move on. Look at how rapidly Manning went to sh*t, his decline next year should be even more steep.

Still I have to admit that theres some PTSD that believes Brady will spend all off season training like a loon just to prove hes not done, but father time is undefeated 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Time to move on. Look at how rapidly Manning went to sh*t, his decline next year should be even more steep.

Still I have to admit that theres some PTSD that believes Brady will spend all off season training like a loon just to prove hes not done, but father time is undefeated 

Really? Would anybody even care after he won six superbowls? Without cheating of course. 

24 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

That just makes no sense. I would love to have had that success. 

Yes. If we had drafted some guy named John Grady, out of Wisconsin 20 years ago, and he had taken us to 6 SB victories and 20 years of dominance without a shred of controversy or any allegations of systemic cheating....and John had a bad game last night for us I would let him stay as long as he wanted,  because he had earned that right.

But Tawmmy Brady? **** that guy. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Really? Would anybody even care after he won six superbowls? Without cheating of course. 

Yeah, I legit believe hes one of the hardest working and most determined people in the league 

42 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Can you imagine how much psl would have cost?  

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

****en SOJFs would of chased him off before he even had a chance to start

I mean, I think you’re trying to be silly but this fan base had fiery debates about Pennington > Brady and how Brady was a system QB.  So, yeah, this is a very real possibility. 

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Imagine how good Tannyhill could have been if not for Gase.  Plus we don't systematically cheat like the pats, so Brady would have just been average.

28 minutes ago, Larz said:

He is an UFA

the cheaters could obviously still bring him back on a short deal but then why let it get to this point?

It’s possible that Brady wants to keep going but belicheat isn’t interested?

If that was his last game at ratsboro it was handled very poorly. 

What Brady does will be one of the big stories this offseason. I think he's pretty close to being done. He's an absolute legend in NE, and Kraft loves him, so maybe he signs one more deal there... ? I don't know. Without the cheating, he's a certain first-ballot HoF'er, but what's he worth on the open market in 2020? Fitzpatrick money? 

31 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Yes. If we had drafted some guy named John Grady, out of Wisconsin 20 years ago, and he had taken us to 6 SB victories and 20 years of dominance without a shred of controversy or any allegations of systemic cheating....and John had a bad game last night for us I would let him stay as long as he wanted,  because he had earned that right.

But Tawmmy Brady? **** that guy. 

Not realistic.  If he got you 20 years of dominance  and 6 SB, you would look the other way. Anyone would. I understand your point as a Jets fan looking at the Pats organization  but not if all this happened on the Jets. 

34 minutes ago, slats said:

What Brady does will be one of the big stories this offseason. I think he's pretty close to being done. He's an absolute legend in NE, and Kraft loves him, so maybe he signs one more deal there... ? I don't know. Without the cheating, he's a certain first-ballot HoF'er, but what's he worth on the open market in 2020? Fitzpatrick money? 

The more I see the quotes the more it seems like brady wants to play but belicheat wants to move on. 

It would be nuts to bring him in for a single season at his age. 

he may look over his offers in March and then retire 

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

The more I see the quotes the more it seems like brady wants to play but belicheat wants to move on. 

It would be nuts to bring him in for a single season at his age. 

he may look over his offers in March and then retire 

Personally, I thought he started to regress last season and this year he was possibly worse than any other season he has played. The Pats have been lucky  they get 4 layups with the Jets and Fins and until recently the Bills made it 6. Even with the Bills overall improvement, they still couldn't  beat them this season even though they made it a game.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, CTM said:

Not sure which Manning your referring to, but they both took a dip fast.. both lost a lot of arm.. And McCown also.. 2 years ago he was having best qb season a jet qb has had in long long time.. Last yr he looked like the same garbage I just saw today lol