Titans Vikings superbowl would be amazing

8 minutes ago, LinemanCT said:

Cousins & Barr interviews on how they avoided coming to the Jets. Must see TV ...no thanks 

Should they make the SB the Jets will be the furthest things from thier minds

• Upvote 2
38 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Honestly, eff the Vikings with a hot poker.  The refs gave them that game it was a pushoff.

They would have taken a FG and take the lead. Brees wasn't playing well in the 2and half and I don't see that Vikings defense collapsing. 

1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

I would prefer Titans v 49ers 

Vrable or Garrapolo winning would really rub salt into BB and Bradys wounds.

Letting Jimmy G go really looks so fvcking dumb now.

Belichick had the right idea. He wanted to get rid of Brady and move onto Garoppolo, which would have extended the dynasty another decade. Lucky for us, Kraft pulled rank and Brady stayed. 

• Upvote 3
12 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

I would prefer Titans v 49ers 

Vrable or Garrapolo winning would really rub salt into BB and Bradys wounds.

Letting Jimmy G go really looks so fvcking dumb now.

You have to wonder how Kraft feels about overruling BB on that decision. 

Brady will be back next season on a one year deal. Right now part of his legacy is playing badly at the end of his career. I don't  think getting him more help will work because that last pass should never have been thrown. That was a Geno Smith moment.  

3 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

You have to wonder how Kraft feels about overruling BB on that decision. 

Brady will be back next season on a one year deal. Right now part of his legacy is playing badly at the end of his career. I don't  think getting him more help will work because that last pass should never have been thrown. That was a Geno Smith moment.  

They made 2 more SBs and won 1 of them.  There's no guarantee they ever make one with Jimmy.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

They made 2 more SBs and won 1 of them.  There's no guarantee they ever make one with Jimmy.

Brady played awful in the last SB. Also, throughout the playoffs last season, the running game was the reason they won as it was in the SB. 

30 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Brady played awful in the last SB. Also, throughout the playoffs last season, the running game was the reason they won as it was in the SB. 

It was more than just the last Super Bowl. Brady’s last 4 playoff games: 2 TDs (1 in garbage time after his D and run game already had the game wrapped up), 5 TOs.

12 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Honestly, eff the Vikings with a hot poker.  The refs gave them that game it was a pushoff.

How about the Saints lost because Drew Brees sucked in yet another playoff game?

Ah, the overreactions to Wild Card weekend.  Happens every year.  Meanwhile every Super Bowl for the last 9 years has been won by one of the teams that doesn't have to play until the Divisional round.  Earn a bye and your chances of winning your conference go up exponentially.

Ravens or Chiefs will be the team out of the AFC.  NFC is a bit more wide open, but I'd put the Vikings last on the list among the 4 teams alive.  I don't see them winning @ SF.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
2 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

Brady was great in the 2 playoff games, don't be confused by RBs finishing off drives.  He didn't play his best in the SB, he had an Eli like SB but they don't get there without him.  A year earlier he led his O to 33 points in the SB and they lost.

• Thumb Down 1
28 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Brady was great in the 2 playoff games, don't be confused by RBs finishing off drives.  He didn't play his best in the SB, he had an Eli like SB

0 tds and a pick in the end zone...he was AWFUL.  Eli??  Eli played well enough to win SB MVP.  Are you Bradys public relations guy??

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ah, the overreactions to Wild Card weekend.  Happens every year.  Meanwhile every Super Bowl for the last 9 years has been won by one of the teams that doesn't have to play until the Divisional round.  Earn a bye and your chances of winning your conference go up exponentially.

Ravens or Chiefs will be the team out of the AFC.  NFC is a bit more wide open, but I'd put the Vikings last on the list among the 4 teams alive.  I don't see them winning @ SF.

Pretty much agree with this.  Wild Cards have made it to the Super Bowl though.  Just haven't won it lately.

I think BAL-KC is the Super Bowl this year, if it happens.  That game will be the most anticipated playoff game in years.  A true 'passing of the torch' moment for the AFC.

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, Blackout said:

0 tds and a pick in the end zone...he was AWFUL.  Eli??  Eli played well enough to win SB MVP.  Are you Bradys public relations guy??

Eli didn't deserve either SB MVP, his D won both games just as Brady's D did last year (it was about time they pulled their weight).

Brady struggled in that SB but when it was time to win it he led the O to 10 4th qtr points including putting it away in the final minutes.

• Thumb Down 1
1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

Brady was great in the 2 playoff games, don't be confused by RBs finishing off drives.  He didn't play his best in the SB, he had an Eli like SB but they don't get there without him.  A year earlier he led his O to 33 points in the SB and they lost.

Cheaters aren't great.