Giants hire Joe judge as head coach

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to a friend of mine who is a Giants fan, he told that Michael Kay has spoken about how Bill Belichick had told his assistants not to sign with the Giants because their organization would given them issues. Apparently the Giants were looking at Matt Patricia and Josh McDaniels 2 years ago, and BB advised them not to go.

Which makes this hire very interesting if true ?

13 minutes ago, King P said:

According to a friend of mine who is a Giants fan, he told that Michael Kay has spoken about how Bill Belichick had told his assistants not to sign with the Giants because their organization would given them issues. Apparently the Giants were looking at Matt Patricia and Josh McDaniels 2 years ago, and BB advised them not to go.

Which makes this hire very interesting if true ?

Bc when the **** are you, as a st and wr coach ever gonna get another shot at a HC job maybe

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, HessStation said:

1. You never know

2. but this is an embarrassing hire at face value. I would be livid as a giants fan 

As embarrassing as hiring the fired HC from the only team in your division more dysfunctional than you?