Sign in to follow this  
Philc1

Red Sux caught cheating (again)

36 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

That little rat Cora at it again. Not surprised at all. I want the astros 2017 title vacated and I want the sux 2018 title vacated, plus a postseason ban for both of them in the 2020 season. 

• Upvote 2

Its not as bad as the Astro's situation and it happened in the regular season and not the post season but Alex Cora should be fired!!!!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, The Gooch said:

Its not as bad as the Astro's situation and it happened in the regular season and not the post season but Alex Cora should be fired!!!!

How do you know it only happened in the regular season? And if it happened in the regular season I’m sure it happened in the postseason. They’re not going to just drop everything because it’s playoff time. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/7/2020 at 1:15 PM, JustEndTheSuffering said:

That little rat Cora at it again. Not surprised at all. I want the astros 2017 title vacated and I want the sux 2018 title vacated, plus a postseason ban for both of them in the 2020 season. 

I just love how America’s Sweethearts the Boston Red Sox are melting down

• Upvote 1

Take the 2018 title away then,I'll be happy with the other three then! Yea like no other teams in baseball ever cheated,right! Go back to 2003 game 7 when Giambi was on the juice hitting 2 homers off pedro!!! Astros 2017 and Boston's 2018 titles are edged in stone so get used to it!!

• Upvote 1

On 1/9/2020 at 5:31 PM, The Gooch said:

Take the 2018 title away then,I'll be happy with the other three then! Yea like no other teams in baseball ever cheated,right! Go back to 2003 game 7 when Giambi was on the juice hitting 2 homers off pedro!!! Astros 2017 and Boston's 2018 titles are edged in stone so get used to it!!

And Manny and David Ortiz were both using steroids 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Yes,but just about every body did it back then!

56 minutes ago, The Gooch said:

C87C93CA-74C2-407E-B139-E0ACCCFA80CC.jpeg

• Upvote 1

On 1/9/2020 at 5:31 PM, The Gooch said:

1 hour ago, The Gooch said:

1. You can’t just call out Giambi and then when other players are named say everybody did it. Do you have a problem with steroids or not?

2. There’s no comparison for the astros and sox cheating to steroids if everyone did it. Not everybody is stealing signs like this or they’d be caught including the Yankees. This isn’t even close to all the players on steroids because these are only two teams that got caught in WS winning seasons. 

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

1. You can’t just call out Giambi and then when other players are named say everybody did it. Do you have a problem with steroids or not?

2. There’s no comparison for the astros and sox cheating to steroids if everyone did it. Not everybody is stealing signs like this or they’d be caught including the Yankees. This isn’t even close to all the players on steroids because these are only two teams that got caught in WS winning seasons. 

Ok! I still have to go to work on Monday!

1 hour ago, The Gooch said:

Ok! I still have to go to work on Monday!

So does everyone else. I take it you’re checking yourself out of this discussion. 

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Philc1 said:

You mean like Arod ?

54 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

You mean like Piazza?

Don't recall him playing for the Red Sox. Try to stay focused.

8 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

I’ll just send you this and the point is every team has had players on roids, not every team has been caught stealing signs by using replay and banging garbage cans. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/175226-the-majority-of-boston-red-sox-used-steroids

11 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I’ll just send you this and the point is every team has had players on roids, not every team has been caught stealing signs by using replay and banging garbage cans. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/175226-the-majority-of-boston-red-sox-used-steroids

All I know is that the Red Sox have 4 championships in 15 years and thats the way it is bud!!!!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

And the $$$Bankees$$$ never cheated right?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, The Gooch said:

All I know is that the Red Sox have 4 championships in 15 years and thats the way it is bud!!!!

Not to long ago the Yankees had 4 in 5 years and it looks like another dynasty might be underway. I’m not impressed. 

On 1/11/2020 at 4:08 PM, Thai Jet said:

71F8737C-95F3-4490-8A2C-46434C308B2A.jpeg

• Upvote 1

On 1/11/2020 at 4:35 PM, The Gooch said:

And the $$$Bankees$$$ never cheated right?

C87C93CA-74C2-407E-B139-E0ACCCFA80CC.jpeg.573f3595a4446729dc03e984e9f626d2.jpeg

On 1/7/2020 at 5:38 PM, The Gooch said:

Cora is going to be penalized for what he did on the Astros.   Astros just got crushed.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, chirorob said:

Cora is going to be penalized for what he did on the Astros.   Astros just got crushed.

If the report on Cora is anywhere near as damning as it was on Hinch, will the Red Sox have the balls to do what the Astros did?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, section314 said:

If the report on Cora is anywhere near as damning as it was on Hinch, will the Red Sox have the balls to do what the Astros did?

I think Cora will get a year off as well.

Since the Astros just did it, Boston almost has to.

4 minutes ago, chirorob said:

I think Cora will get a year off as well.

Since the Astros just did it, Boston almost has to.

You would think so, but this type of behavior kind of goes with the sports territory up there.😎

• Upvote 1