My breakdown of the Trumaine Johnson Situation

- oo he gon git cut

- $3m cap savings, no June 1st cut this year due to the CBA ending at the end of 2020.

- a little insight to a few CB options. I'll eventually do a scoring system like I did last year to grade potential FAs

- What CBs would you like to see me compare in a future video?

***Posted this video to my Facebook group as well and got this response. Thought you'd enjoy this haha

Polish_20200108_202429218.png

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, rangerous said:

at least roberts tried hard.

Tried hard to piss fans off, that’s for sure:

“I’m sorry but it gotta be said!” Roberts wrote. “All y’all fake ass fans f—in kill me wit dat negative s—, if u gon rock wit us then rock wit us but if u ain’t shut tf [the f—] up please & go like another team! And another thing y’all need to stop @’n players talkin crazy becaus (sic) y’all known dam well you wouldn’t buss a dam grape in a fruit fight! Ok i’m done have a nice day!”

Both these guys need to go...

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Who goes to a strip club, sees a Jets player there, then wants to speak to that player while it's clear why they're both there (burning through singles) only for this lame to then want to talk Jets football....at the strip club. Sounds to me like he wasnt going to the strip club, but going to stalk a player at the strip club. The worst part? The fact that his face and name are blacked out of a public post while making public what other dudes are doing. So many things wrong with this here, including the fact that men frequent strip clubs to speak to athletes. 

People do stupid things in an effort to make stupid posts. The most lamest of things to do over a sport and for "like-clicks" on social media. 

With that said, Tru should be off this team, purely for the fact that he's not a good CB, let alone a CB worth the contract Macc signed him to. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Who goes to a strip club, sees a Jets player there, then wants to speak to that player while it's clear why they're both there (burning through singles) only for this lame to then want to talk Jets football....at the strip club. Sounds to me like he wasnt going to the strip club, but going to stalk a player at the strip club. The worst part? The fact that his face and name are blacked out of a public tweet while making public what other dudes are doing. So many things wrong with this here, including the fact that men frequent strip clubs to speak to athletes. 

People do stupid things in an effort to post stupid tweets. The most lamest of things over a sport and like-clicks on social media. 

With that said, Tru should be off this team, purely for the fact that he's not a good CB, let alone a CB worth the contract Macc signed him to. 

The face wasn't blacked out in the Facebook thread, I blacked it out when I posted it here because I don't think I'm supposed to post actual pictures with names to profiles. (Unless I'm confusing this rule with another forum)

Agreed though, who goes to a strip club and thinks "conversation, with other dudes, that's what I want"

He'll likely be one of our first cuts based on the caliber of play.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

The face wasn't blacked out in the Facebook thread, I blacked it out when I posted it here because I don't think I'm supposed to post actual pictures with names to profiles. (Unless I'm confusing this rule with another forum)

Agreed though, who goes to a strip club and thinks "conversation, with other dudes, that's what I want"

He'll likely be one of our first cuts based on the caliber of play.

It's all good. And please keep this lame's identity a secret. Some folks need not to be followed. 

Do you know how embarrassed I'd be to tell a story about how I was all up in some dudes face talking about the Jets while at the strip club??? ?

• Haha 1