Jump to content
JTJet

One Jets Drive (Season Ending Episode 14)

Recommended Posts

I hope they keep these going. I do like them a lot, especially how quickly they come out, even though its essentially propaganda.

(Conspicuously absent from the majority of the series, and completely shut out of the season ending highlights at the end... Baby Q!) 

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kind of forgot about this series this year. IIRC last year they kind of did it whenever they wanted which is annoying. If you're going to do something like this go all in and make it weekly no matter what. Did they change that this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I kind of forgot about this series this year. IIRC last year they kind of did it whenever they wanted which is annoying. If you're going to do something like this go all in and make it weekly no matter what. Did they change that this year?

It was pretty consistent. I don't know if it was every week because I had no desire to watch more Jets than I needed to for large chunks of the season lol 

I like the show and it's well done. It would be great if we could actually win more than we lose so they could drop the somber overtones a bit. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I hope they keep these going. I do like them a lot, especially how quickly they come out, even though its essentially propaganda.
(Conspicuously absent from the majority of the series, and completely shut out of the season ending highlights at the end... Baby Q!) 
[/url]  


Did Williams provide anything worthy of making a highlight reel lol , his most memorable moment of the season was blessing himself after sneezing


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I kind of forgot about this series this year. IIRC last year they kind of did it whenever they wanted which is annoying. If you're going to do something like this go all in and make it weekly no matter what. Did they change that this year?

It seemed like it was done mostly after wins. 

I do agree, it should be weekly no matter what, but I kind of understand the logistics and cost of something like that at least. 

I bet if we win, you see these come out way more. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

It was pretty consistent. I don't know if it was every week because I had no desire to watch more Jets than I needed to for large chunks of the season lol 

I like the show and it's well done. It would be great if we could actually win more than we lose so they could drop the somber overtones a bit. 

Yep. Truly a downfall of the series I believe. May be the narrator's voice too. 

Jamison Crowders story is the one that stuck with me the most. His play on the field mixed with his personal life quickly put him on top of my list of favorite Jets. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets can only play the teams on their schedule. Considering all our injuries and weak offensive line 7-9 is not all that bad. I know nobody likes Gase and maybe he is a dud but he was smart enough to get rid of McCoffee - check! Gase was smart enough to get Greg Williams on board - check! Gase was smart enough to keep the team motivated and together - check! Obviously our offense wasnt good and alot of that falls on Gase but look what he had to work with - musical chairs on the O Line, a QB with mono, a highly paid RB that lost his burst but if u didnt feed him you could have a mutiny and no real go to receiver. He did throw in a few trick plays but hardly any imaginative running plays and a few more runs by Darnold might keep the defense a little more honest. All in all Im OK with the season and expect better things next season even against a tougher schedule. If Gase flops next season then he will be most likely shown the door - but Im hoping not. I really dont care who the coach is as long as he wins games!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice footage of Coach Gase excited and pumping the guys up on the sidelines.

SAR I

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Tep. Truly a downfall of the series I believe. May be the narrator's voice too. 

Jamison Crowders story is the one that stuck with me the most. His play on the field mixed with his personal life quickly put him on top of my list of favorite Jets. 

Yeah that's the kind of stuff you would never really know about. in truth, I'm not always such a fan of that sort of story with players, but the Crowder story got me. He's such a good big brother and his commitment to his brother is touching. And he's awesome on the field. I love Crowder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Nice footage of Coach Gase excited and pumping the guys up on the sidelines.

SAR I

That actually stood out to me too. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...