OL Draft

Rob123

Most people on this board do not have a high school education, let alone graduate college.  Most people here look at people on the show Jersey Shore as role models.  Those who did go to school, are the  "progressive" type and simply not very bright.  There are a few who know what they are talking about, I would say about 25%.  Remember one very important thing, unless you are a former Jet, 25000 post  about the Jets on a message board makes you a loser with  no life.  Go on a date.

This post is meant for the intelligent members of this community. The  draft is coming up and again the idea of higher education is foreign to all but a few on this board.  Who is the best OL available- Wirfs, Thomas and Jackson are the big names and odds are one will be a bust.  Does anyone know who out of the 3 is the best NFL prospect in terms of being "can't miss".

• Thumb Down 18
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, RobR said:

There is only enough room for one a$$hole named Rob and I don't plan on going anywhere.

at least not until you complete, and post, the best-est, most detailed, elaborate and brilliant analysis of this year's OL prospects... from 1st rd to UDFA.  We are waiting.  Gets to work.  No slacking.  Otherwise you get locked in a room with Rob123 for 2 weeks.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Rob123 said:

Most people on this board do not have a high school education, let alone graduate college.  Most people here look at people on the show Jersey Shore as role models.  Those who did go to school, are the  "progressive" type and simply not very bright.  There are a few who know what they are talking about, I would say about 25%.  Remember one very important thing, unless you are a former Jet, 25000 post  about the Jets on a message board makes you a loser with  no life.  Go on a date.

This post is meant for the intelligent members of this community. The  draft is coming up and again the idea of higher education is foreign to all but a few on this board.  Who is the best OL available- Wirfs, Thomas and Jackson are the big names and odds are one will be a bust.  Does anyone know who out of the 3 is the best NFL prospect in terms of being "can't miss".

Ban Button GIF by swerk

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Rob123 said:

Gio feck yourself DBAG

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Rob123 said:

Congratulations.  You have employed the "never fails" strategy of insulting your audience and then following up with absolutely nothing.  Nothing at all.  In fact, less than nothing.  I have a graduate degree and I know an all-time horrible post when I see one.  Congratulations once more.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

________________$$$$$
 ______________$$____$$
 ______________$$____$$
 ______________$$____$$
 ______________$$____$$
 ______________$$____$$
 __________$$$$$$____$$$$$$
 ________$$____$$____$$____$$$$
 ________$$____$$____$$____$$__$$
 $$$$$$__$$____$$____$$____$$____$$
 $$____$$$$________________$$____$$
 $$______$$______________________$$
 __$$____$$______________________$$
 ___$$$__$$______________________$$
 ____$$__________________________$$
 _____$$$________________________$$
 ______$$______________________$$$
 _______$$$____________________$$
 ________$$____________________$$
 _________$$$________________$$$
 __________$$________________$$
 __________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, Rob123 said:

110D3D45-CCC3-4044-BFD6-272DCFC58653.gif

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Rob123 said:

Rob123 is a SFB dumb a$$

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Rob123 said:

Look at the OP’s avatar. It’s  none other than Mac. Now that’s one dumb azz. Enough said!

• Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, Rob123 said:

nicolas cage laughing GIF

• Sympathy 1

13 hours ago, Rob123 said:

Too soon to tell. Need to see them in all star competition and then the combine. I also need to study more tape. But for me two OT right now I like.  Wirfs for me could be dominating if he comes out for the draft.  Now a player that I studied and played against Chase Young the whole game and just got bulled rushed and beaten 1 time the whole game  was Wisconsin OT Cole Van Lanen. I really like him.  Another OT I was high on before he got injured was Lucas Niang out of TCU.  Like Wirfs he played Right Tackle. TCU offensive line wasn't the same after he was injured. Another left tackle I am high on is Colton McKivitz out of West Virginia.  Watched him a few times this year and like his agility and power.  Now the two obvious players in Andrew Thomas and Jedrick Willis. I like Thomas way more than Willis who for me looks like a guard. He is slow at the feet just like Georgia's other OT Isaiah Wilson. Thomas best quality is his quick feet but his hands are what is special. He looks like he will never hold a DE. My problem with him was he looked like he didn't look for the contact on a play if it wasn't in front of him. I constantly seen him go down field and not block anybody in the LSU game.  So this is just a few that I watched this year.  Two players I do want to see in the all star games are Matt Peart out of Connecticut and Scott Frantz out of Kansas St.. I watched Frantz way more than Peart and liked what I saw. He could play guard or OT.      

45 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Too soon to tell. Need to see them in all star competition and then the combine. I also need to study more tape. But for me two OT right now I like.  Wirfs for me could be dominating if he comes out for the draft.  Now a player that I studied and played against Chase Young the whole game and just got bulled rushed and beaten 1 time the whole game  was Wisconsin OT Cole Van Lanen. I really like him.  Another OT I was high on before he got injured was Lucas Niang out of TCU.  Like Wirfs he played Right Tackle. TCU offensive line wasn't the same after he was injured. Another left tackle I am high on is Colton McKivitz out of West Virginia.  Watched him a few times this year and like his agility and power.  Now the two obvious players in Andrew Thomas and Jedrick Willis. I like Thomas way more than Willis who for me looks like a guard. He is slow at the feet just like Georgia's other OT Isaiah Wilson. Thomas best quality is his quick feet but his hands are what is special. He looks like he will never hold a DE. My problem with him was he looked like he didn't look for the contact on a play if it wasn't in front of him. I constantly seen him go down field and not block anybody in the LSU game.  So this is just a few that I watched this year.  Two players I do want to see in the all star games are Matt Peart out of Connecticut and Scott Frantz out of Kansas St.. I watched Frantz way more than Peart and liked what I saw. He could play guard or OT.      

This is hilarious 

15 hours ago, Rob123 said:

giphy.gif