Remember when Joe Judge was named Eric Mangini?

Rob123

When one looks at the state of the New York Giants it is as if they are being run by people with an intelligence level consistency with most on this board.  That is to say it is as if they are being run by incredibly stupid people.

Am I the only one who sees the similarity between Joe Judge and Eric Mangini? It seems all the "best" qualities of Judge are the same that made Mangini a top coaching  prospect.  Again- this board so most people here don't have the capacity to remember things beyond last week.  For the limited few- remember how "can't miss" Mangini was? Mangini was essentially anointed the next Bill Parcells twice (Browns and Jets) and now he is out of coaching.

The Bellicheck tree  is really not that impressive and Mangini is probably the most rotten fruit- people don't like the guy and he is out of coaching.  This hire can really set the Giants back and we only get 16 games per year.  Football is more fun when the Jets and Giants are competitive.

Seriously- look at Darnold and look at Jones- was an all NY or NJ Super Bowl out of the question?  It could have been can all time NY Sports event.  Now I don't think it  will happen because I remember Joe Judge the first time around- when he was called Eric Mangini.

• Thumb Down 8

2 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Mangini was the DC. Not the friggin ST/WR water boy.

He was the water boy- that is how he got his start.  Mangini began as a "defensive assistant" which is the water boy. I am not  insulting anyone who works hard and climbs the ladder in a business.  I am saying the Belichick coaching tree is not impressive.

6 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

4 SB's, complete idiots. 

Name them- Belichick won 6 and has another ring or 2 as a coordinator.  What other Belichick disciple won a Super Bowl?

Do you mean the Giants won 4 Super Bowls?  Yes they did but the Jets will get  #2 before the Giants get #5.

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Rob123 said:

When one looks at the state of the New York Giants it is as if they are being run by people with an intelligence level consistency with most on this board.  That is to say it is as if they are being run by incredibly stupid people.

Go outside.  For a guy making fun of people spending all their time on a JN message board, you've been posting a lot on a JN message board today.  

And the above quote is a direct slap in the face of Max that I personally won't stand for.  Not gonna tag Max or report your post or anything because that stuff goes directly to Max's phone, but its permanent ban-worthy for sure.  Especially when combined with your other posts today.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rob123 said:

Am I the only one who sees the similarity between Joe Judge and Eric Mangini? It seems all the "best" qualities of Judge are the same that made Mangini a top coaching  prospect.  Again- this board so most people here don't have the capacity to remember things beyond last week.  For the limited few- remember how "can't miss" Mangini was? Mangini was essentially anointed the next Bill Parcells twice (Browns and Jets) and now he is out of coaching.

The Bellicheck tree  is really not that impressive and Mangini is probably the most rotten fruit- people don't like the guy and he is out of coaching.  This hire can really set the Giants back and we only get 16 games per year.  Football is more fun when the Jets and Giants are competitive.

Seriously- look at Darnold and look at Jones- was an all NY or NJ Super Bowl out of the question?  It could have been can all time NY Sports event.  Now I don't think it  will happen because I remember Joe Judge the first time around- when he was called Eric Mangini.

Nice Don Rickles impersonation.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Go outside.  For a guy making fun of people spending all their time on a JN message board, you've been posting a lot on a JN message board today.  

And the above quote is a direct slap in the face of Max that I personally won't stand for.  Not gonna tag Max or report your post or anything because that stuff goes directly to Max's phone, but its permanent ban-worthy for sure.  Especially when combined with your other posts today.  

Rob123 is a twatwaffle

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Rob123 said:

Wow. Nice post. Ban you later hater. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1