2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

11 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

I'll be looking quite closely at one player that I think JD will go after in FA. That player is JACK CONKLIN. This is who Mac should have taken in 2016 if he hadn't of been an idiot. 

I just don't know why he'd hit free agency.  The Titans have a pretty good amount of cap space ($48M) and only a couple other "big name" UFA's to pay (CB Logan Ryan, Tannehill, Derrick Henry).  Why wouldn't they bring Conklin back?

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

I really would like the Titans to stick it to the Ravens. 

My friend is a Ravens fan and he’s been a shmuck all year in the group chat because of the season they’re having.

My picks:

Titans 21,  Ravens, 35

Texans, 28 Chiefs, 30

Packers, 21  Seahawks, 28

Vikings, 24  49ers, 20

Lamar is The Truth. Your friend will be happy after the super bowl and Lamar adds a Super Bowl MVP to his league MVP. Personally , I’m excited. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

So I did a $50 playoff raffle at my job this week at my job. 8 people picked a team from a box, whatever team we got is the team we're sticking with. If our team wins the SB, we win the pot.

I picked the 49ers. Which great, except now I have to root against my personal interests ?

Was rooting for the Chiefs to win at all. Plus there are plenty of teams I preferred to see win it all other than SF (Baltimore, Seattle, Houston, GB)

Welp, guess I'll be rooting for the money from here on out. Go Niners ?‍♂️

I like Minnesota. Their defense was terrific in New Orleans and I expect them be good again as they take out the 49'ers.

Baltimore over Tennessee. It won't be easy but the Ravens find a way.

Kansas City over Houston. Alot depends on Fuller. If he is out KC blows them out. If  Fuller is there and give Watson someone else to go to they keep it close.

I love Green Bay big over Seattle. I don't think Seattle has played well the last month. They had to bring Lynch out of mothballs because they have no running backs left. If Wentz hadn't gotten hurt I think the Eagles beat them. Seattle luck runs out.

3 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

I like Minnesota. Their defense was terrific in New Orleans and I expect them be good again as they take out the 49'ers.

Baltimore over Tennessee. It won't be easy but the Ravens find a way.

Kansas City over Houston. Alot depends on Fuller. If he is out KC blows them out. If  Fuller is there and give Watson someone else to go to they keep it close.

I love Green Bay big over Seattle. I don't think Seattle has played well the last month. They had to bring Lynch out of mothballs because they have no running backs left. If Wentz hadn't gotten hurt I think the Eagles beat them. Seattle luck runs out.

He came through last week but today we see Cousins turn into the QB who plays small in big games. Dee Ford is back and San Frans pass rush will be his undoing.