2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Personally I'm loving this.  I had KC winning it all, and picked all Chiefs in that NFL.com Playoff Challenge thing.  An upset here would certainly help KC's chances.

I had the Chiefs making the Super Bowl as well but with the Seahawks winning it. Of course I'll be wrong because I've not been right yet these playoffs. Lol

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Personally I'm loving this.  I had KC winning it all, and picked all Chiefs in that NFL.com Playoff Challenge thing.  An upset here would certainly help KC's chances.

I’m rooting for KC to win the Super Bowl, so I am liking this quite a bit myself 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Bengals, Bengals, Browns, Browns, Steelers, Steelers, Jets, Dolphins, Rams, Cardinals. 

That’s 10 of their 16 games. 

SAR I

Well, seeing as the bolded contains a basically 11-5 Jets team, plus 5 games against 3 teams that went a collective 3-1 against said 11-5 Jets team, that's actually a fairly brutal schedule.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Still an exciting young QB.  But perhaps anointed a little too quickly.  

Certainly exciting 

And if the Ravens win the SB within the next 2-3 years, he will certainly have been worth it.

But do I think he’s going to be Randall Cunningham on steroids for 10 years, or even 5+ for that matter?

Not a chance 

Like I said, I’ve seen this show before.

• Upvote 2