2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Still an exciting young QB, and the best from the 2018 class until proven otherwise.  But perhaps anointed a little too quickly.  

I admit Sam was always the QB I wanted but I really like Lamar.  He deserves the praise he got. However my only issue is when people say he would have still carried the jets to the playoffs.  He plays on a great team but they aren’t playing great today and it has clearly affected Lamar’s play too tonight 

3 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Certainly exciting 

And if the Ravens win the SB within the next 2-3 years, he will certainly have been worth it.

But do I think he’s going to be Randall Cunningham on steroids for 10 years, or even 5+ for that matter?

Not a chance 

Like I said, I’ve seen this show before.

Totally agree.

I have major longterm concerns over his playstyle, particularly with respect to his durability 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Samtorobby47 said:

Tannehill is basically the second Alex Smith. Put in a perfect situation managing the team right along. Making plays when needed. 

They have to franchise tag him. Make him prove it. Signing him to a huge contract would be a crippling mistake.