2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

2 hours ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Yes he is. He is extremely poor when he can't make off schedule plays or run the ball. Make him a pocket passer and he's jameis Winston

Oh you mean the Winston that threw for 5K yards?

Shut the hell. You guys aren't even trying to be slick 

1 minute ago, King P said:

Oh you mean the Winston that threw for 5K yards?

Shut the hell. You guys aren't even trying to be slick 

I don't know what you mean by trying to be slick. The Winston comparison was simply a person who struggles to read defenses and is turnover prone - both of which apply to Jackson as a pocket passer. 

5k passer with 30 ints. In short, eat a dick you race baiting bitch

1 minute ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

I don't know what you mean by trying to be slick. The Winston comparison was simply a person who struggles to read defenses and is turnover prone - both of which apply to Jackson as a pocket passer. 

That could could be said for alot of QBs. Even the great ones. But yet you chose Winston. Hmm, I wonder my.

Don't be mad because I called you out on your sh*t bitch. But go ahead and try to talk crap, you would never do that in person because I would slip the piss out of you if you did. Suck my dick

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, King P said:

That could could be said for alot of QBs. Even the great ones. But yet you chose Winston. Hmm, I wonder my.

Don't be mad because I called you out on your sh*t bitch. But go ahead and try to talk crap, you would never do that in person because I would slip the piss out of you if you did. Suck my dick

Great qbs are turnover prone and struggle to read defenses? Since when? That's just an asinine take on your part. The Winston comparison is still an apt one whether you acknowledge it or not. Want me to compare him to Josh Allen instead? Fine. Jackson is similar to that big goofy white qb in Buffalo. Happy?

And you're right. I wouldn't say it in person as I don't associate with idiots so you'd never be in my company fortunately.

The P in your name must stand for pussy with how much you're menstruating about someone having a different opinion of a player than you.

20 minutes ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Great qbs are turnover prone and struggle to read defenses? Since when? That's just an asinine take on your part. The Winston comparison is still an apt one whether you acknowledge it or not. Want me to compare him to Josh Allen instead? Fine. Jackson is similar to that big goofy white qb in Buffalo. Happy?

And you're right. I wouldn't say it in person as I don't associate with idiots so you'd never be in my company fortunately.

The P in your name must stand for pussy with how much you're menstruating about someone having a different opinion of a player than you.

Bret Favre says hello

Andrew Luck does too.

Winston is a way better passer than Lamar too, so that's why the comparison is stupid. If you would have said Josh Allen from the start, I never would have said anything. But you opted for Jameis Winston and only moved the goalposts after I called out your horsecrap.

You knew what you were doing when you made the comparison and you're mad I called you out on your bullsh*t.

Funny how you're making this about having a different opinion instead of talking about how you're told me to eat a dick and called me a bitch. Yet I'm the idiot ?

You're not on my level mentally, spiritually, and most likely physically either. So I'm not going to waste any more time on you.

Go play in traffic you insignificant buffoon

• Sympathy 1

Lol wtf do y’all got going on in here? Goofy sh*t. @King P you’re better than this my guy. It really easily could of just been an innocent comparison, regardless, you ain’t gotta do all that bro. I’m not trying to be the JN police but you're a good poster, don’t get yourself banned from the community over assumptions, or even if accurate, out of character arguing. You people are never going to see each other. Cut the emotion out of it.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, King P said:

Damn someone is upset their savior crashes and burned. Both Jackson and Winston suck as NFL QBs. 

8 hours ago, papz187 said:

Defense and the run game travel well. Need to build your team from the inside out for this formula to work....hope the Jets go this route this offseason. 

Does not seem like a formula tailored to Gase. I have no idea what, if any, kind of defense, or overall game plan for that matter, he favors. It seems like defense and special teams is something that happens when he is not on the clock. Oblivious to it. 

8 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

I feel bad for the Ravens fans there tonight. Best record in the league, you look forward to this so much, have a great tailgate, all tingly with excitement. Plan on next week's tailgate. Sell a kid or two for Super Bowl tix and then this. Gotta hurt. 

Oh yeah me too. Oh the pain. 

5 hours ago, King P said:

Bret Favre says hello

Andrew Luck does too.

Winston is a way better passer than Lamar too, so that's why the comparison is stupid. If you would have said Josh Allen from the start, I never would have said anything. But you opted for Jameis Winston and only moved the goalposts after I called out your horsecrap.

You knew what you were doing when you made the comparison and you're mad I called you out on your bullsh*t.

Funny how you're making this about having a different opinion instead of talking about how you're told me to eat a dick and called me a bitch. Yet I'm the idiot ?

You're not on my level mentally, spiritually, and most likely physically either. So I'm not going to waste any more time on you.

It may be a bit early but Lamar showed all the signs of being a one hit wonder.  His passing ability is quite average at best and once he is contained, he makes poor decisions.  Not saying he can't improve but the NEG on him was his maturity.  He looked very RG III last night except RG always kept his head up and was a warrior in a shell body.

11 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I’m right there with you. I’m like 0-8 (and 1 tie) in gambling picks this postseason. 

I like the Chiefs -9.5 today btw if anyone wants to pick against me.  :)

Picking all the losers is just as hard as picking all the winners. We are on a RUN!

Who you got today in the Seahawks at Packers game? I have the Chiefs and Seahawks winning. In fact those are the teams I had meeting in the Super Bowl. This means the Packers and Texans are winning today. Sorry Seattle and Kansas City. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Picking all the losers is just as hard as picking all the winners. We are on a RUN!

Who you got today in the Seahawks at Packers game? I have the Chiefs and Seahawks winning. In fact those are the teams I had meeting in the Super Bowl. This means the Packers and Texans are winning today. Sorry Seattle and Kansas City. 

I like the Packers and Chiefs though I’m kind of expecting some Watson magic today.

i picked a Ravens vs 49ers Super Bowl so there goes that.  

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

It may be a bit early but Lamar showed all the signs of being a one hit wonder.  His passing ability is quite average at best and once he is contained, he makes poor decisions.  Not saying he can't improve but the NEG on him was his maturity.  He looked very RG III last night except RG always kept his head up and was a warrior in a shell body.

Some were saying the NFL would figure out how to play against Jackson. They did.

Chiefs game hard to call. Not sure how the Titans upset effects them. THey have to be thinking they have a cake walk to the SB now and expectations are very high. Watson's a baller too

Seattle should win the later game but Rodgers is still capable, either way they should cover.

Originally ATS I liked SF, TN, KC and Seattle coming in.

I think I'd switch and take Houston +9.5 now. Just have a feeling KC comes out tight. I wasn't expecting TN to win just thought it would be a close game and that's where I am at with Houston/KC. Game stays close but KC wins

Looking at the team stats of the Titans at Ravens game I cannot get over how many empty yards the Ravens had due to their quarterback turning the ball over 3 times. 

Ravens Offense: 92 plays 530 yards

Titans Offense: 53 plays 300 yards

Lamar Jackson lost this game all by himself. I know it's a team sport, but those 3 turnovers were huge. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

I like the Packers and Chiefs though I’m kind of expecting some Watson magic today.

i picked a Ravens vs 49ers Super Bowl so there goes that.  

Earlier this year I had a 4 team parlay and lost it because Watson beat the Chiefs. I remember being all excited in the early parts of the Texans at Chiefs in week 6, because the Chiefs jumped out to a 17-3 lead. Then Deshaun Watson wrecked my day as the Texans outscored the Chiefs 28-7 from then on. I wouldn't be surprised if Watson has another game like that today.

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

“The Champ is here......the Champ is here....”

Just think when the Texans win today - they will because I picked the Chiefs - the AFC South will be 4-0 in the playoffs and the Texans will be hosting the AFC Championship game. Should the Seahawks somehow pull out a win versus the Packers, then it's the NFC West going 4-0 in the playoffs. Basically it's an AFC South team vs an NFC West team in the Super Bowl. 

7 hours ago, King P said:

Bret Favre says hello

Andrew Luck does too.

Don't think a QB who throws 30 INTs is much good, damn his yardage. Namath and Unitas played in a completely different time, when a pass 40 yards upfield  that was  an INT often was no worse than a punt. Testaverde was kind of the same thing. The way things are now, INTs crush you.

Thing with Jackson yesterday is once the Ravens got down 2 TDs the run/pass option thing that keeps DCs awake at night went out the window. Ravens had to pass almost every down. Jackson had 1 long 22/23 yard run late where he got out of bounds. But you cannot do that  scrambling thing effectively when you're so far down. want to spend 30 seconds scrambling, knock yourself out . There's no guesswork to that. And that's true if your QB is a HoFer or merely average or bad. Jackson could still be a very effective QB, but he'll have to show he can pass effectively in those kinds of situations. 

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

Just think when the Texans win today - they will because I picked the Chiefs - the AFC South will be 4-0 in the playoffs and the Texans will be hosting the AFC Championship game. Should the Seahawks somehow pull out a win versus the Packers, then it's the NFC West going 4-0 in the playoffs. Basically it's an AFC South team vs an NFC West team in the Super Bowl. 

Having watched a lot of the Packers this year with Rodgers as a fantasy guy, utterly unimpressed. could be the softest team left. Skipped and slid into the playoffs, looking bad doing it. Reminds me a great deal of the Fitz/Bowles 10 win Jets, soft schedule, weak division, weak. Will be shocked in the Seahawks don't win going away today. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Classy