2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Yes, always the spread.

I was 3-0 last week, remember I was joking before the second game on Sunday I would win enough for a trip to Aruba? LOL

Today I have a two team tease with Seattle plus 10 and KC -3

If I lose the first half of the bet, I'll load up on Seattle late at +4

Should have just put it all on Seattle. You're playing Russian roulette with the Chiefs. Seriously though, good luck today @14 in Green

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

If your a Chiefs fan, this is the problem. Don't think there's any question they should win. But Andy Reid is....Andy Reid. He's always 1 panicky moment away from overthinking his way into the toilet. 

But now he has Mahomes.  When he had Alex Smith, he usually had the second best QB in those playoff games.  And last season, he gets to the SB if Dee Ford doesn't line up offsides.  I think he gets it done this year at least to the SB (whch probably menas they have no chance). 

I think Seattle wins it all.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Should have just put it all on Seattle. You're playing Russian roulette with the Chiefs. Seriously though, good luck today @14 in Green

Giving 9.5 with KC, I'd agree with you.

Giving 3? I like that. I mean sooner or later Reid has to break through, right? (...he said hopefully)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I can vouch for this. Strippers/prostitutes love Ramen noodles. 

And strippers love friggin' Love's Baby Soft and glitter.  Are they idiots?  That's a rhetorical question.  Yeah, my wife can't tell I've been in a strip club if I smell like teen spirit and am covered in sparkles.  "Where were you, honey?"  "Oh, nothing, babe, just spent some time at the library."

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

If your a Chiefs fan, this is the problem. Don't think there's any question they should win. But Andy Reid is....Andy Reid. He's always 1 panicky moment away from overthinking his way into the toilet. 

He is so totally awful at clock management when he is behind late in a game.  As bad if not worse than any of our jets coaching failures.  Have to hope kc gets a nice lead.

I am pulling for KC to go all the way.

Just now, SAR I said:

And strippers love friggin' Love's Baby Soft and glitter.  Are they idiots?  That's a rhetorical question.  Yeah, my wife can't tell I've been in a strip club if I smell like teen spirit and am covered in sparkles.  "Where were you, honey?"  "Oh, nothing, babe, just spent some time at the library."

SAR I

Tell here you were at Michael's craft store I walk in there with the wife touch nothing come home covered in glitter.(hate that place) 

joewilly12 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Tell here you were at Michael's craft store I walk in there with the wife touch nothing come home covered in glitter.(hate that place) 

joewilly12 

That's a great idea!  Except she knows that the only thing I hate more than the Patriots is Michael's.

Every time I go in there I can't find the damn glue sticks and when I ask them they look at me like I'm a stupid Trump-loving alpha male.  Well, except for the stupid part....

SAR I

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Good thread yesterday and last night until it was ruined by a few certain posters who just cant discuss football, they feel the need to disparage others over football opinions. 

Looking forward to another day of good football and discussion. 

@The Crusher  what's on the menu today. 

I’m going to be in and out today.  Nothing planned. 

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

91jpmi0fHSL._SX466_.jpg

You buy 'em a big box, wrap it nicely with a bow, they think it's like a $100 gift and they'll give you the VIP extras for a whopping $9.

SAR I

I used to work with a guy who lived pay check to pay check. He asked me if I ever go to CostCo I said yes all the time. Could you get me the mega pack of Ramen Chicken Flavor Noodles. Yes no problem I said when he offered to pay me for it, I said enjoy I got it. 

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

But now he has Mahomes.  When he had Alex Smith, he usually had the second best QB in those playoff games.  And last season, he gets to the SB if Dee Ford doesn't line up offsides.  I think he gets it done this year at least to the SB (whch probably menas they have no chance).

That is so over looked.   Chiefs win that game, and Andy Reid is a HC who got 2 different teams to a Super Bowl if his defensive end just lines up onside.

Just like Marty Schott has a real chance to go the the SB with the 2006 Chargers, if his moron defensive back doesn't fumble after picking off Brady.   There's video of Marty telling the D, "If you get the ball, just go down".

Some of it is on coaching, but sometimes the players just don't do what they are told.

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I used to work with a guy who lived pay check to pay check. He asked me if I ever go to CostCo I said yes all the time. Could you get me the mega pack of Ramen Chicken Flavor Noodles. Yes no problem I said when he offered to pay me for it, I said enjoy I got it. 

d90b4c5b-09e4-473a-9636-08580ba1cb9c_1.c

That was nice of you.  If he married a stripper, he'd be flush with vape pens and weed and could trade them for some Campbell's Chunky in the easy-microwave bowl configuration, the BMW of poor person soup.

SAR I

• Haha 3

Moderator Note: This is a thread for all of us to watch these games together and talk about the games. I’m going to ask once that everyone please refrain from trolling the Jets in this thread. Everybody hears enough of that shit in the rest of the threads on this board  Don’t do it here!  If you are unable to control yourself I’m offering a FREE 3-7 day vacation from the board. You don’t have to thank me, I love each and everyone of you so consider  it a gift. 

It’s painfully obvious the  Jets are not playing today and all of us  agree we would like to see that change. Enjoy the day. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I ate enough Ramen in undergrad to circle the globe twice.

LOL.

In college, I found some collectible Adams Family memorabilia in a gift store and spent my last $200 buying up every single one, it was all original, all mint-in-the-box and there was this collectibles store in Huntington that I called and he agreed to buy it all for $400, a nice score for a college kid.

Problem was, after the buy I had a closet full of Adams Family memorabilia but I had no money.  Like, literally, nothing.  And a full week of school before Christmas break.  So it was ramen for breakfast, ramen for lunch, and ramen for dinner.  One day I found a Lincoln on the ground and treated myself to generic mac 'n cheese.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Moderator Note: This is a thread for all of us to watch these games together and talk about the games. I’m going to ask once that everyone please refrain from trolling the Jets in this thread. Everybody hears enough of that sh*t in the rest of the threads on this board  Don’t do it here!  If you are unable to control yourself I’m offering a FREE 3-7 day vacation from the board. You don’t have to thank me, I love each and everyone of you so consider  it a gift. 

It’s painfully obvious the  Jets are not playing today and all of us  agree we would like to see that change. Enjoy the day. 

Can you please also ban White Claw pics. Thanks 

• Haha 3

Really torn on the Green Bay/Seattle game.

Green Bay is definitely a beatable 13-3 team. Playing in Lambaeu is still tough though. And even though I love Russ, not sure if that O-Line will hold up. GB has a really good D, and that D-Line will feast. Packers will struggle on offense, but I think they'll put up enough points to get the win

8 minutes ago, King P said:

Really torn on the Green Bay/Seattle game.

Green Bay is definitely a beatable 13-3 team. Playing in Lambaeu is still tough though. And even though I love Russ, not sure if that O-Line will hold up. GB has a really good D, and that D-Line will feast. Packers will struggle on offense, but I think they'll put up enough points to get the win

When the QB's are equal, you look at the rest of the team and the coaches. 

And in this case, that's not going to help you either.  Packers have the better roster but a rookie head coach.  Seahawks have Carroll but he's 0-3 in Green Bay.

Double OT.  Winner wins it on a fumbled snap in the endzone.

SAR I