2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

This has become one of my favorite threads ever.

We're talking gambling, strippers, getting high, Raman noodles, Scoops and Cheetos. It doesn't get any better then this.

The only complaint I have is our OP, the esteemed @playtowinthegame hasn't mentioned the gritty, gutty performance by the valiant young team who knocked off the defending national Champs in OT yesterday in college hoops action.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

44 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Giving 9.5 with KC, I'd agree with you.

Giving 3? I like that. I mean sooner or later Reid has to break through, right? (...he said hopefully)

The only teasers that make sense are wong teasers

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, SAR I said:

And strippers love friggin' Love's Baby Soft and glitter.  Are they idiots?  That's a rhetorical question.  Yeah, my wife can't tell I've been in a strip club if I smell like teen spirit and am covered in sparkles.  "Where were you, honey?"  "Oh, nothing, babe, just spent some time at the library."

SAR I

I outlawed glitter for that reason. I had a sign in the dressing room pretty much stating that. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

My stomach is a wreck right now. Lyrica,Melexocam ughhhhhhhhhhh no need to add any laxatives. 

I was drinking Guinness all day yesterday. Had Taylor ham, egg and cheese for breakfast, curry at the bar and German food for dinner. Pork, sauerkraut and red cabbage. This morning I was in no shape for breakfast lol

• WTF? 1

50 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I ate enough Ramen in undergrad to circle the globe twice.

30 minutes ago, SAR I said:

One of the perks of playing a sport in college that is rarely mentioned is the "Athletes training table". We ate like kings compared to the other students. 

The road trips were pretty good also. I don't know if you guys are old enough to remember the low end steak joints, you know, the $8.99 Steak and baked potato places, and cheap buffets? If it was a bus trip we always stopped at White Castle or McDonalds for huge sacks of burgers, fries and shakes.

Young metabolisms are a good thing.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Welp said:

Oh interesting so it's the receivers fault?

1st INT wasnt a great throw, one yku want the TE to make..? And there were OTHER drops, 2 INT was terrible throw.

fumble he held the ball too long as well.

LJ put up 500 yds. Shrug, call me when Darnold does that and you say he sucked.,

54 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I used to work with a guy who lived pay check to pay check. He asked me if I ever go to CostCo I said yes all the time. Could you get me the mega pack of Ramen Chicken Flavor Noodles. Yes no problem I said when he offered to pay me for it, I said enjoy I got it. 

Have the Nobel people been informed of this feat?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, 14 in Green said:

One of the perks of playing a sport in college that is rarely mentioned is the "Athletes training table". We ate like kings compared to the other students. 

The road trips were pretty good also. I don't know if you guys are "old style" low end steak joints, you know the $8.99 Steak and baked potato places, and cheap buffets. If it was a bus trip we always stopped at White Castle or McDonalds for huge sacks of burgers, fries and shakes.

Young metabolisms are a good thing.

You didn't mention the team athletic apparel ,a close family friend plays football at a prominent NCAA school he tries to give me t-shirts all the time only thing I cant fit in XXXXL. 

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Gotta go Crunchy, otherwise you're just eating Cheese Doodles....

True story many years ago Meadowlands parking lot after a NY Jets game. Tailgating cleaning out the car we had at least 3 bags of these all open so I tossed them in the fire, you should have seen the orange color flume of smoke emitting from the fire. The NJSP surrounded us asking what the hell we were burning. Sorry officer cheese doodles didn't want to take them home. Try it sometimes you will be amazed at the outcome. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

1st INT wasnt a great throw, one yku want the TE to make..? And there were OTHER drops, 2 INT was terrible throw.

fumble he held the ball too long as well.

LJ put up 500 yds. Shrug, call me when Darnold does that and you say he sucked.,

I know you are a hardcore Lamar fan but he didn’t have a good game.  A lot of those yards came when the game was pretty much over and he had to thrown60 times.  Had 3 turnovers which isn’t good 

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You didn't mention the team athletic apparel ,a close family friend plays football at a prominent NCAA school he tries to give me t-shirts all the time only thing I cant fit in XXXXL. 

Yeah, back in my day though, sweats and tees were just that. They had the school logo and sport, you wrote your number on the inside tag with a magic marker so you got your own stuff back from the team laundry. There weren't any Nike, Under Armour or Adidas deals yet.

We got plenty of stuff though. I want to say it was made by Champion? I don't know if they're still around.

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah, back in my day though, sweats and tees were just that. They had the school logo and sport, you wrote your number on the inside tag with a magic marker so you got your own stuff back from the team laundry. There weren't any Nike, Under Armour or Adidas deals yet.

We got plenty of stuff though. I want to say it was made by Champion? I don't know if they're still around.

Champion is making a comeback it seems. 

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Do we know if Will Fuller is playing this week.  If so, any idea how healthy he is?  Like is he only expected to play a handful of plays?  (that type of thing)

That makes a big difference in me betting KC vs betting the over.

ESPN just said Will Fuller is active today. 

• Upvote 1