2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No one could have.  Same with the Titans game.  Even if you thought the Titans win, no one would have thought it'd be in so dominant a fashion. 

STILL time for the Chiefs but this would be one of the all-time biggest postseason comebacks to do it.  I don't see the Texans being done scoring, that's for sure.

I wasn’t surprised at all by the Ravens game. I had Jackson as the worst QB left and Henry is a beast. 
This is different. A blocked punt and fumbled punt to give up two easy scores. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The curse of the Bye. Titans and Texans both had momentum as they continued to play last week. Ravens, Chiefs don’t look rested....they look ASLEEP!

I don’t buy it. The Super Bowl the last 5 or 6 years has been all 1 or 2 seeds.

• Upvote 2

Just now, New York Mick said:

I wasn’t surprised at all by the Ravens game. I had Jackson as the worst QB left and Henry is a beast. 
This is different. A blocked punt and fumbled punt to give up two easy scores. 

Yeah Special teams had been a disaster for KC 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I  whats the verdict on the beer seltzer. 

Bud Light Seltzer commercials are all hype, they don't get released until next week.  Bought a White Claw instead.  It's okay.  I don't like alcohol that tastes like alcohol.  So it's a win for me kinda sorta.

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Bud Light Seltzer commercials are all hype, they don't get released until next week.  Bought a White Claw instead.  It's okay.  I don't like alcohol that tastes like alcohol.  So it's a win for me kinda sorta.

SAR I

I've found mixing the black cherry White Claw with a Coca Cola to be surprisingly refreshing.

• Post of the Week 1