2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a game but it’s hard to be a Jets fan and watching this game without any sadness. Both these guys are great. Either would be king of NY at this point. **** man.

Posted Images

Just now, FTL Jet Fan said:

Mike M should never have a job in the NFL for passing on Patrick M

Just remember Mahomes would be playing behind one of the worst offensive lines in the league and no weapons.  Wouldn’t be the same player most likely 

• Thumb Down 1
Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

What a game but it’s hard to be a Jets fan and watching this game without any sadness. Both these guys are great. Either would be king of NY at this point. **** man.

We have a good you g QB.  We need to build around him 

6 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Watson has to win in spite of his coach.  O’Brien killed them with one stupid decision 

Two. 

Both 4th down decisions were extremely dumb. Not going for the conversion the first time, then the extremely dumb fake punt. 

He made a similar error in judgement last week on a 4th conversion. 

They should seriously consider a coaching change if they lose. 

• Upvote 3
Just now, Jets723 said:

Just remember Mahomes would be playing behind one of the worst offensive lines in the league and no weapons.  Wouldn’t be the same player most likely 

With Coach Bowles for a year or two instead of Reid. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

At least we’re not Chicago.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I love how people really think Watson and Houston are finished with Houston leading 24-21 at half. 

Like Houston will not score the rest of the game or something. You know, I didn’t have a preference at the beginning of the game, now I want Watson and Houston to take it.😒 

Go Watson! I been a Watson believer anyway. 

I don’t know...there’s this thing called momentum.

should make for a great 2nd half.

im glad that this meltdown isn’t happening to our team for I’d be in the hospital by now.

Just now, JTJet said:

Both 4th down decisions were extremely dumb. Not going for the conversion the first time, then the extremely dumb fake punt. 

The first one changed momentum.

Yet there are still people who think Sam can do what they do.

DeMarcus Robinson with numerous key drops. Mahomes with 4 TDs in a half anyways.
1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yet there are still people who think Sam can do what they do.

DeMarcus Robinson with numerous key drops. Mahomes with 4 TDs in a half anyways.

Mahomes has ALOT better oline and much more talent around him then Sam had to be fair 

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

Because Vrabel?  Isn’t he the only BB assistant to win a playoff game other than OBrien?

It was in reference to the Giants hiring Judge. It was a transparent attention to slurp the Giants organization as reparations for Francesa’s crimes