2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fair.  He has flashes.  But these guys have "how did he do that" moments like twice a Quarter, lol.  

No doubt.  They are both absolutely incredible. It’s like we are watching the next Manning/Brady rivalry growing in the AFC only difference is these guys are 100x the athletes and just absolutely thrilling to watch. 

• Upvote 2

Sam probably doesnt have the speed of Mahomes or Watson but when he sees 20 yards in front of him he needs to be quickly decisive and run and take the yards. If Sam would run a little more - run when its obviously there he would be a much more effective QB - still not on Mahomes level but close enough to win alot of games.

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Entertainment has nothing to do with not understanding positional value and what moves the needle dude

I really don't care who moves the needle or not. I should just get this out of the way:

I never expected the Jets to ever win a Super Bowl. They are just too badly run of an organization. In fact, I find it illogical to hold them to that expectation as a fan given that I, as a fan, have no impact on the franchise. 

Therefore, in order to enjoy football, as an entertainment, I have to either not follow them at all or set proper expectations for them based on their situation. So for this year, 7-9 wins was a decent expectation, given where they were. Next year, it will be higher logically. 

The number one purpose for me watching football is not for my team to win a championship. it is about me having fun. Me first. 

Like what Chris Moore did. I respect a person putting themselves ahead of the team they root for

Just now, TeddEY said:

What’s crazy is that Mahommes was able to come back and score points after a couple of drops.  I thought the game was generally considered over once there’s a drop.

If it weren’t for Crowders easy TD drop, we wouldn’t have seen the best Jets play of the year! 

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

What’s crazy is that Mahommes was able to come back and score points after a couple of drops.  I thought the game was generally considered over once there’s a drop.

Exactly.  Three crucial drops in the 1st half by DeMarcus Robinson, 2 of them on 3rd down, and Pat don't care.  He just keeps rolling.

6 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I really don't care who moves the needle or not. I should just get this out of the way:

I never expected the Jets to ever win a Super Bowl. They are just too badly run of an organization. In fact, I find it illogical to hold them to that expectation as a fan given that I, as a fan, have no impact on the franchise. 

Therefore, in order to enjoy football, as an entertainment, I have to either not follow them at all or set proper expectations for them based on their situation. So for this year, 7-9 wins was a decent expectation, given where they were. Next year, it will be higher logically. 

The number one purpose for me watching football is not for my team to win a championship. it is about me having fun. Me first. 

Yeaaaah this is a whole bunch of jibberish. We get it, it’s a sport, it’s entertainment, it’s for fun, so we shouldn’t be able to point out exactly how stupid and illogical it was for the Jets to do what they did when they picked Adams.

look, if that is all you have to say about it then it’s not much and it sort of proves our point.

It not meaning much to your life in the grand scheme of things doesn’t make the move correct within its own realm of logic.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

You are a cherry picker of the highest order, good sir.  The kind of man who goes to an awards dinner for Reggie Jackson, stands up and yells, "This man is the all-time leader in strikeouts at the plate!" lol

Reggie Jackson did significant things on the field that led to championships. The proper analogy for Jamal Adams is, like, Gregg Jeffries 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1