2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

It not meaning much to your life in the grand scheme of things doesn’t make the move correct within its own realm of logic.

While you're probably right, I go back to what I said before. If other fanbases don't think it's a major blunder then why should I?  You don't hear Jamal Adams listed as one of the worst draft picks ever for a reason, even if your logic is sound. So if nobody else cares or faults it outside of this fanbase, why should I? You know?

Just now, fusionCA said:

He will be the best player in the nba in 2 years 

He's already pretty close right now.  James Harden and Anthony Davis are having better years than Doncic, statistically.  But until Harden does something significant in the postseason he's not definitively the best in the game.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's already pretty close right now.  James Harden and Anthony Davis are having better years than Doncic, statistically.  But until Harden does something significant in the postseason he's not definitively the best in the game.

Anthony Davis is very overrated 

Need lebron to baby sit to be able to get into the playoffs 

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

While you're probably right, I go back to what I said before. If other fanbases don't think it's a major blunder then why should I?  You don't hear Jamal Adams listed as one of the worst draft picks ever for a reason, even if your logic is sound. So if nobody else cares or faults it outside of this fanbase, why should I? You know?

Because the urgency behind getting a QB for 50 years isn’t felt by other fan bases. Other fan bases probably don’t even think about the Jets that deeply. They just seen us get a nice player. They didn’t weigh the options, the QB’s we passed on, the need to get one. You cannot seriously judge the move based off of what other fans think lol wth.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Well, if you don’t watch basketball, I could see why I guess.

if you do watch basketball then you are lying.

NFL, rugby, international soccer and MMA. I stopped watching the NBA around the same time Bird, Ewing, Johnson, Jordan etc stopped playing. 

How does Cuban keep finding white dudes that can play. They’re the Patriots of basketball 

• Upvote 1