2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Embiid can't stay healthy and still sits out a lot of back-to-backs.  I know that was the critique for Davis for a while, but in recent years, he's actually done really well at avoiding injuries.

Both are injured right now and dont play. 

Many players dont play back to back this days. 

The last 2 embiid injuries were freak injuries that can happen to anyone , he didn't have any issues with his legs after the first 2 years .

Davis always get small nagging injuries that keep him out 

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

Theses teams make you realize just how good a job Greg Williams did with the Jets this year!!

We didn't face the Chiefs or Texans this season.  So while he had a nice season, there's no real way to know how we'd be doing right now against either of these teams. 

The Ravens kicked our a$$es.  We know that much.

Just now, fusionCA said:

Both are injured right now and dont play. 

Many players dont play back to back this days. 

The last 2 embiid injuries were freak injuries that can happen to anyone , he didn't have any issues with his legs after the first 2 years .

Davis always get small nagging injuries that keep him out 

I agree.^ 

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Because the urgency behind getting a QB for 50 years isn’t felt by other fan bases. Other fan bases probably don’t even think about the Jets that deeply. They just seen us get a nice player. You cannot seriously judge the move based off of what other fans think lol wth.

Remember I go into this with "Super Bowl is impossible" expectations. So as long as they get a QB who can be a decent player for 10 years. (Neil Lomax, Matthew Stafford) then I'm fine. And Sam certainly has shown the potential to be that. KInd of like how Giants fans feel about Saquon now that they have Daniel Jones. 

Because the urgency behind getting a QB for 50 years isn’t felt by other fan bases. Other fan bases probably don’t even think about the Jets that deeply. They just seen us get a nice player. You cannot seriously judge the move based off of what other fans think lol wth.

Remember I go into this with "Super Bowl is impossible" expectations. So as long as they get a QB who can be a decent player for 10 years. (Neil Lomax, Matthew Stafford) then I'm fine. And Sam certainly has shown the potential to be that. KInd of like how Giants fans feel about Saquon now that they have Daniel Jones. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

We didn't face the Chiefs or Texans this season.  So while he had a nice season, there's no real way to know how we'd be doing right now against either of these teams. 

The Ravens kicked our a$$es.  We know that much.

The Ravens game we were decimated by injuries. Not saying we would have won but that hurt for sure 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Lots of reasons to argue today, actually.  But civility can still win the day.  

Absolutely.  Personal attacks are ridiculous.  I always say we have a right to our own opinions but we are ALL Jets fans, we should work together not against. Sorry for the corny line but it’s true lol ? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

Sam Danold turns water into wine after he's walked on it. Agreed. Praise be!

Sam Darnold is gonna be a beast if the Jets don’t piss away the opportunity to put a decent situation around him. He’ll probably be a beast anyway

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lots of reasons to argue today, actually.  But civility can still win the day.  

lol, technically that’s right, but idk why everyone is choosing THAT topic to dig into at the moment.

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Sam Darnold is gonna be a beast if the Jets don’t piss away the opportunity to put a decent situation around him.

lol, technically that’s right, but idk why everyone is choosing THAT topic to dig into at the moment.

Really like your comments Patriot Killa.  You are fair and make good posts. Keep it up!!!

• Upvote 1