2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

11 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

You should be banned for not starting and ending with Oklahoma Joe’s.

My dad, brother and I do a baseball trip every summer to see our Dodgers when they come to the Midwest.  This year we are doing KC.  I've never been to KC except once when I was really young. 

I'm researching BBQ places to hit while I'm there.  Pry do at least 2.  Joes, Arthur Bryant's and Gates all in the running.  Might do Joes for sure now.

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

My dad, brother and I do a baseball trip every summer to see our Dodgers when they come to the Midwest.  This year we are doing KC.  I've never been to KC except once when I was really young. 

I'm researching BBQ places to hit while I'm there.  Pry do at least 2.  Joes, Arthur Bryant's and Gates all in the running.  Might do Joes for sure now.

Dodgers, Jets and Iowa Hawkeyes,  Only time zone you are missing is Mountain.  Are you a Colorado Avalanche fan by any chance?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I hope you're joking here.  You actually wonder why we're arguing Sam vs Watson/Mahomes?

I was under the impression that we were talking about Jamal Adams + 2nd picks vs Watson/Mahomes in that case i’m with you guys 100%. I understand Darnold has a part in this because that is who we winded up picking the next year but I love Darnold and I see that sort of potential in him. 

Potential vs reality is where people often get twisted and knotted up here. 

I understand his potential is not quite our current reality at the moment but I have no problem having Darnold over the latter two. I do have a problem with how we passed on them for a strong safety. I guess, in short, if we were picking say... #17 in the 2017 Draft and had no chance at any of those 2017 QB’s, would you still be upset with Darnold? That’s my point I guess...we passed on them for pure insignificance (Jamal Adams) and that’s why I’m upset. Isolating the rest of the story, having Darnold over them does not upset me.

• Upvote 1