2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

Just now, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Mahomes is the MVP this year (Although they’ll give it to Jackson) and probably every year for the next 10.  He is a real QB whereas Lamar Jackson is a RB playing one.

Maybe.  But at the end of the day it’s all about Super Bowls.  

My god the Texans defense is bad.  Their offense isn't good enough for their D to be this bad.

I won't be surprised one bit if O'Brien is gone.

I'll take it one step further.  I won't be surprised if O'Brien is gone and McDaniels and the Pats front office guy Houston had previously targeted are the new Duo in Houston. And then O'Brien replaces McDaniel as OC in New England.

collection mind blown GIF

5 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Not quite. 

Watson is very good, Mahomes has legit GOAT potential.

They are both 2 of the best athletes to ever play the position.   Mahomes is better but that doesn’t take away Watson’s greatness.  Like I said earlier, we are watching the early stages of Brady/Manning but this time it’s 2 all world generational talents and not 2 goofballs. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Mahomes being better than Watson doesn't mean Watson isn't special.

It's just that Mahomes is THAT good.  Like potential GOAT good.  

He still needs to win though.  He has talent and great talent around him but he needs to finish the job

13 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

My dad, brother and I do a baseball trip every summer to see our Dodgers when they come to the Midwest.  This year we are doing KC.  I've never been to KC except once when I was really young. 

I'm researching BBQ places to hit while I'm there.  Pry do at least 2.  Joes, Arthur Bryant's and Gates all in the running.  Might do Joes for sure now.

That’s great!  My dad and I do a yearly Jets trip.  We did Joes, Bryant, and Jack Stack, in that order, both by chronology and ranking.  But Joes, for us, was by far the best.  Neither was close.  In fairness to Jack Stack, we may have had BBQ fatigue at that point, but it was like a sit down restaurant and it was good, but ordinary.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Generational means once a generation. Not two in one draft. Major pet peeve of mine.

Peyton Manning and Randy Moss are generational talents. Mahones is trending that way. Watson is not even a top five quarterback. 

Man, I feel bad for your kids if you ever have twins.

"Damon, you are a once-in-a-lifetime son.

"Jerry, by definition, you are just a very, very good child."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Man, I feel bad for your kids if you ever have twins.

"Damon, you are a once-in-a-lifetime son.

"Jerry, by definition, you are just a very, very good child."

I’m not having kids and surely not naming them Jerry and Damon. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

Maybe maybe not.  Titans are on a roll and playing great team ball.  Texans were killing KC until their coach fell asleep 

That's why a game is 60 minutes, not 15.  If it was 15, Houston would have lost to Buffalo last week.

The Chiefs are so good they got down 24-0 and are still going to win with ease.  That's incredible.  The NFL has never seen a game quite like the one we're watching before.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

That's why a game is 60 minutes, not 15.

The Chiefs are so good they got down 24-0 and are still going to win with ease.  That's incredible.

I know that.  But it’s fair to say that the Texans coaching really hurt them badly. Titans won’t do that